Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Warning spoiler

I was going throughout the history and I found that I started this thread about fedor and self preservation a long long time ago.

http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/24530-fedor-self-preservation.html

Was there a thread on this before me?

If he wanted to face nobodies would he have fought Nogueira at his peak, Cro-Cop at his peak,

Sylvia
Randleman
Coleman
Arlovski
all former UFC champs to name a few.

The reason the guy got so much respect was the fact he fought everyone his management allowed him to face, and majority of people that "hyped" him were fighters, Bj penn, Bas Rutten numerous others recognised his skills, these guys are not keyboard warriors, the fact of the matter is he dropped a great bjj guy in Werdum and got caught in a sub, then all of a sudden he's the worst fighter ever.

As for pride "buddies" getting their ass handed to them

Anderson Silva longest win streak of any UFC champion(Current Middleweight champ)

Quinton Rampage Jackson former LHW CHAMPION

and wait who's (current UFC LHW Champion), oh that's right Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, and pre UFC he fought for who?

This org v's org shit is rubbish, it's all about the fighters, is doesn't really matter where a guy has fought before, go learn you MMA history and get back to me.:confused02:

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As for pride "buddies" getting their ass handed to them

Anderson Silva longest win streak of any UFC champion(Current Middleweight champ)

Quinton Rampage Jackson former LHW CHAMPION

and wait who's (current UFC LHW Champion), oh that's right Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, and pre UFC he fought for who?

This org v's org shit is rubbish, it's all about the fighters, is doesn't really matter where a guy has fought before, go learn you MMA history and get back to me.:confused02:
At the time I wrote that shogun had just got tapped an cro cop had been beat twice.

Like I said tongs have changed just looking for when the fedor self preservation Idea started.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts