Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
putmeonhold said:
Say it now mofos. Try and say Rashad sucks. RASHAD EVENS IS DA BOMB!!!!! RASHAD IS THE FUTER OF THE UFC.
ALRIGHT, RASHAD FINALLY FINISHES A FIGHT! Man, I wish Wouldluv2fightu was still here! He owes me a Rashad Evans Thread!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
he looked good but lambert was a slob, very out of shape, and slow..rashad looked good but I wanna see if he can do that gainst sum 1 good, like forrest or Babalu

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Great Effort

i was suprised and i think im a rashad evens fan now..lol...i was suprised how good u moved in the ring and he looked like he caould handle staying up and the ground game..Propz

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I've always been a Rashad fan and I am very happy to see him progressing in his career. He's always been a great wrestler but has been boring once he gained a superior position since he seemed to be content to stay in his opponents guard once he got him down. Now he is better at moving to the mounted position and showed that he can use his striking ability with good effect from there. I anticipate that he will continue to improve and forsee him becoming a truly formidible fighter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.