Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys,

This is my first post so basically wanted to share something I've been working on, its a portal to watch your favourite mma documentaries online, at the moment I have an ever increasing collection so.. check it out!

MentaL

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Very much appreciated

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Wow thank you sooo much! :thumb02:

I don't know how to thank you, I repped you already.. but it didn't had much impact.

I have been searching for this movie for months now.. again don't know how to thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow thank you sooo much! :thumb02:

I don't know how to thank you, I repped you already.. but it didn't had much impact.

I have been searching for this movie for months now.. again don't know how to thank you!
no prob, ive been given a few -rep cos of the survey thing but i whole heartly mean it when I say its aimed at mma fans only as a fan myself.. sure i make funds off the survey but for a minute of your time you get complete access for 2 days plus I'm constantly searching ripping and uploading :)

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
You've got some great stuff on there. I liked pride decade so much I took a survey. But I stopped at the end. Why would you want my full name and full date of birth? what do you do with that? doesn't matter. can't have 'em. I'm amonomouse.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
You got to be kidding me, i was watching The smashing machine and it stops at 72 minutes and i cant watch anymore for a hour, I was really into it aswell.

Thanks alot though, great site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great site. You should look into embedding players that disable the timelimit rather than using Megavideo's embed code. Just use MegaStreaming or something -- there's dozens. Other than that definitely a great archive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts