Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jewtuszko gets a first round TKO!

Round 1 - Referee Herb Dean calls this lightweight fight. Jewtuszko lands an early low kick. He falls on a switch kick attempt. Njokuani stands over him and delivers a few nice right hands. Njokuani kicks the legs. Jewtuszko tries to throw some upkicks, but Njokuani finally lets him up Jewtuszko throws a few kicks to the body. A right hand and a spinning backfist wobble Njokuani. Jewtuszko rushes in with a guillotine on the feet. He lets it go in favor of clinchwork. Big uppercuts in the clinch drop Njokuani. Jewtuszko on his knees, and Jewtuszko throws more punches to the dome. Dean gives Njokuani a chance to recover, but it's obvious he's not going to. That's the fight. Maciej Jewtuszko def. Anthony Njokuani via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 1:35.
Link

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Yes I wish I bet much more, I would have bet against Njokuani anyway, since I first saw him I thought he was over-hyped and full of holes.

Damn is he ever entertaining to watch though.

Maciej's record makes him look like a destroyer, so that made the bet easier but I wish I put down 250,000 !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts