Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Matt Brown looked ready to BANG. As did Bisping/Kang, very excited about that all of a sudden...

·
Elusive
2,092 Posts
My feed wasnt working properly, kept stuttering so i couldnt watch it. Heard bisping/kang and swick/hardy had alllooked intense though.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My feed wasnt working properly, kept stuttering so i couldnt watch it. Heard bisping/kang and swick/hardy had alllooked intense though.
Yeah Bisping seemed to exchange some words with Kang, he looks very fired up, as does Hardy. Should be some very interesting fights.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
It looked like Bisping was mocking Kang. To bad they play that music on max volume, I was curious to see if Bisping still has a large following.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
It looked like Bisping was mocking Kang. To bad they play that music on max volume, I was curious to see if Bisping still has a large following.
Yeah couldn't hear what the reception was like for all of the fighters.

Bisping said something to Kang because Kang stuck his fist out right up underneath Bispings chin like he's some warlord making a speach. Not surprised it annoyed Bisping, bit of a weird stance to have.

I think Kang has the power and aggression to give Bisping trouble if he takes it to him. All fighters that have some power and are strong give Bisping problems becuase he has no power. That said it depends what Kang turns up tomorrow, but I reckon he'll take it, possibly with a TKO if he can cut Bisping off and land some punches.

Bisping got brutally KOd just 5 months ago, I'm no expert on head trauma but Im wondering how much punishment he'll be able to take because 5 months isn't very long. Its said concussions can happen easier each time they happen, so we'll see.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Bisping shouldn't even be fighting yet. For KOs like that you should need at least 7-8 months before competing. My feeling is that he'll get KO'd by a Petruzelli-like jab or something.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Pretty sure it was two massive KO's by Dan ROFL.

I love seeing Bisping get KO'd.

"I love KO'ing your rep you stupid fuckin little bitch boy... "

LOL someone is a bisping fan that got raged. Thanks for the red btw!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Bisping talking shit to his opponent before fight? Well he knows what he is doing, why change a winning tactic that worked so well for his last fight too? Oh wait... :thumb02:

This is pretty much how I see this fight ending up:

Kang = Too fast, too explosive and too skilled for Bisping to handle.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bisping took a big drink of water right after the weigh in, before the face off.

Not sure if it means he had probs making weight.

·
Registered
241 Posts
That's a retirement punch right there. If you even try to fight after that, you're doing long term damage that will contribute to you ending up in a nursing home by the time you are in your sixties. If he again gets KO'd, DW shouldn't let him fight again--that's if he cares for his fighters, ha.

I've been rocked a few times in sparring by big ass roundhouse kicks (although never KO'd completely) and I can tell you this, after taking a power shot, you inherently know you're damaging your brain. That is what contributes to a downfall in a career since the more KOs you get, the more you'll hesitate in a fight (you can't even play it down since its like some sort of adaptation mechanism) and thus, the more you'll induce a KO on yourself.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I thought Bisping looked scrawny at the weigh ins, Kang looked in way better shape IMO.

·
Registered
161 Posts

What the hell is with Kangs lone bicep muscle?
That's what happens when u dont switch over folks. One arm is bigger , other arm is weaker.
On a serious note. It looks like he ruptured his bicep muscle at one point of his life and never really had it healed properly. So it healed weirdly. Matt serra has the same thing , but not sure which bicep.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts