Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Damn you! I was going to post that the weigh ins were about to start, neg rep! jk

Thanks for the link broski, 10 min til it goes underway. Haven't been this excited for a card since the last shogun and machida card.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Looking forward to seeing Semtex-Kos stare down and Kimbo-Mitrione. Should be entertaining.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn you! I was going to post that the weigh ins were about to start, neg rep! jk

Thanks for the link broski, 10 min til it goes underway. Haven't been this excited for a card since the last shogun and machida card.
Lol better luck next time bro, yeah same I have been counting the days for this card !

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
<3 Dana's Korean Zombie t-shirt. What a hero.

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Glad everybody made it, and it's always fun to watch those staredown, superhero undies or not.

MAIN CARD

* Champ Lyoto Machida (205) vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (205)
* Paul Daley (170) vs. Josh Koscheck (170)
* Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson (225) vs. Matt Mitrione (253)
* Alan Belcher (186) vs. Patrick Cote (184)
* Jeremy Stephens (155) vs. Sam Stout (155)

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Joe Doerksen (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (185)
* Marcus Davis (169) vs. Jonathan Goulet (169)
* T.J. Grant (169) vs. Johny Hendricks (170)
* Joey Beltran (239) vs. Tim Hague (266)
* Mike Guymon (170) vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida (170)
* Jason MacDonald (185) vs. John Salter (185)
weight link

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
where i can watch it,i couldn watch live...thanks..
Usually its the same link they show replays whenever u want to watch it, it should come up in an hour or so unless they removed that feature.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Idiotic for having a different opinion to you? That's ITSTL.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Pardon me? :confused03:

Please tell me what in god's sake did Lyoto do to deserve such a welcome?? Tell me what he did wrong to those dumb Idiots?

This World is messed up and we all know that!!!
I thought that was out of order too. If they really wanna boo get the 3 judges out and boo them! Not Lyoto's fault is it! Wouldn't worry they seemed to boo everyone except Cote anyways!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I don't know why the fans booed him. I wouldn't boo the guy personally. I've gone off him since the 1st Shogun fight, but booing him is harsh. Even so, calling people idiotic for not cheering a certain fighter is slightly questionable. I might not agree with them doing it, but they're entitled to their opinion without being labelled idiotic.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts