Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10386 Posts

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mk III

So the last thread seemed to be getting glitchier and glitchier as time went on and at over 3200 pages, it's no wonder why.

The old thread can be found HERE

What are you doing right now?

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not as yet. Last I heard Him and his Mrs had gone back home as she wasn't getting induced anymore.

That was last night.

EDIT: Yeah MkIII. The last WAYDRN thread was the 2nd one :)

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha, not gonna lie, he looked pretty relaxed in the photo I saw on facebook last night where he was lounging on a chair and giving the thumbs up :laugh:

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
She's been induced! ******* hell haha taking forever. The next 24 hours are gonna be fun though.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know someone who took 3 days to go into a proper labour after being induced. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Good luck KRY. My Sarah's waters broke 5wks before she was induced, and had 15 student doctors in the delivery room watching. at least things sound in order over there :D

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Heard a baby being born yesterday morn. The noises here man...the noises.

5weeks AFTER!? Wtf!? We've been having it drilled into us how dangerous infection is 24 HOURS after the waters breaking is. Was it an early labour that had to be stopped?? Sounds scary dude.

·
Premium Member
11,816 Posts
was there for my niece's birth, doesn't have to all be tales of traumatic births guys, some go smoothly. Hope yours does too KRY :D

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Heard a baby being born yesterday morn. The noises here man...the noises.

5weeks AFTER!? Wtf!? We've been having it drilled into us how dangerous infection is 24 HOURS after the waters breaking is. Was it an early labour that had to be stopped?? Sounds scary dude.

The girls had juuuuuuuust enough fluid round them to stop any infection. But it was proper dicey mate. The babies also make their own fluid to a certain extent so they remained safe.

In the end it was high blood pressure that brought on the inducing. Sarah was up and about, right to the very day they said she needed to be induced.

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
I Hate this new thread and I hate all of you *grumble grumble*

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The weather is freaky as shit today. Rain, then sun, then rain, then sun, then rain, then sun... like every 10 minutes.

1 - 20 of 10386 Posts