Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

10341 - 10360 of 10370 Posts

·
Administrator
15,487 Posts
I bought a new jacket with like 15 pockets, most of which are zippered and on the inside. I feel like Batman or something.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,134 Posts
2 more finals left this semester. Network planning and design and then Enterprise Security and I am done.......for about 9 days and then summer semester starts. :( Luckily summer is only 2 classes and it will be my last one.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Its been said indoor air can be spectactularly more polluted and unhealthy than outdoor air.

I've researched which plants are best for removing toxins and mold from air and am in the process of integrating them into my lineup of house plants. Some plants are rumored to have natural insect and pest repelling characteristics as well as anti-viral and other assorted benefits.

:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
15,487 Posts
Death Stranding looks pretty awful, I have to admit. The new trailer really turned me off from it. The combat looks ass and it looks like you're going to be sitting around watching a lot of cut scenes.

I am in a gaming funk at the moment. Nothing pulling at me.

·
The American Psycho
6,877 Posts
Death Stranding looks pretty awful, I have to admit. The new trailer really turned me off from it. The combat looks ass and it looks like you're going to be sitting around watching a lot of cut scenes.

I am in a gaming funk at the moment. Nothing pulling at me.
I expected nothing less from the creator of Metal Gear Solid LOL. At the very least the game will be attempting to tell a story. Most publishers, cough cough EA cough, will sell a game at full retail and it only have a two hour campaign. Then you'll be doing a lot of repetitive shit to justify the price you spent on the damn thing. If the story is good then long cutscenes won't bother me too much.

·
Administrator
15,487 Posts
I expected nothing less from the creator of Metal Gear Solid LOL. At the very least the game will be attempting to tell a story. Most publishers, cough cough EA cough, will sell a game at full retail and it only have a two hour campaign. Then you'll be doing a lot of repetitive shit to justify the price you spent on the damn thing. If the story is good then long cutscenes won't bother me too much.
The problem is the gameplay/combat looks really boring and bland. I can easily see myself being bored while actually playing the game, only to then sit around and watch cutscenes in between. Kojima is far from a master storyteller, any decent half assed book is better than the MGS series. If I want a good story, I read a book. I like it when games have a good story, don't get me wrong, but I need actual fun gameplay or mechanics to keep me pulled in.

Who knows, maybe it will surprise me. But just going by what I saw in the trailer, it looked like awful "platforming", slow and clunky stealth, and bland combat mechanics.

·
Administrator
15,487 Posts
I just realized the last few posts are in the wrong thread. I could move them or do something about them. I could. Hmm...

·
The American Psycho
6,877 Posts
I just came back from visiting my sister in Kansas City. The last day we were supposed to watch the Royals get slaughtered by the Yankees. Right before they were going to open the gate they decided to postpone the game until Saturday. That is the second time a Royals game was cancelled on me due to bad weather.

·
Registered
10,781 Posts
Hey KRY, it's been too long. How's you and the family?
Has hasn't it! Yeah amazing thanks! Can't complain. How are things with you?

Hi mate, hows it going, that beard must be down to your toes by now?
All good mate all good! You? Haha not quite but it's still there, trimmed it recently but still longer than when I last posted a photo. Sucks seeing MMAF so dead :( I get it though, lost 99% of my interest in MMA over the last few years.

·
The 55%
16,514 Posts
What's happening folks? Been a while since I was around I think.

Some day I wanna go through my old posts in here and compare them now haha. Own my own house, have a proper career job, M.C. would be so proud.

Sucks seeing MMAF so dead :( I get it though, lost 99% of my interest in MMA over the last few years.
It's not really MMA that's down. I post over on Twitter now and it's still jumping. Forum sites are just completely dead now.

·
The American Psycho
6,877 Posts
I'm getting ready to go to my shit job. Its like no matter where I go I will be partnered with some of the slowest and laziest people on the planet.

10341 - 10360 of 10370 Posts