Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

10361 - 10370 of 10370 Posts

·
-DIBKIS-
21,134 Posts
I made 1 semi controversial thread (and not even really controversial, I just went at a sports analyst in the home subreddit) on Reddit tonight. I now know why this forum and others like it are gone.

·
Premium Member
11,807 Posts
Oh boy this is sad logging in today and seeing so much spam, we're becoming BoxingForum guys.

How's everyone? I'm working through the night with Rammstein blasting through the speakers.

·
Super Moderator
8,053 Posts
I made 1 semi controversial thread (and not even really controversial, I just went at a sports analyst in the home subreddit) on Reddit tonight. I now know why this forum and others like it are gone.
What was it about?

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Hard to believe how slow the site has become from when I first started but guess it was inevitable with fb, twitter, instagram, etc...

See a few old member names on Sherdog from time to time. Not gonna name names since that place was so hated lol.
Last five pages of this thread spans a year when that would have been an afternoon back in the day, damn shame:(

As to what I'm doing, went and picked okra and tomatoes from my garden and fittin' to make a buffalo chicken salad. The same two rescue pups are on the couch while reruns of Ozark play in the background. Can't wait for the next season.

Still collecting guns, pimping hoes, and clocking a grip. Hope everyone else is doing the same:)

·
Administrator
15,487 Posts
It's my birthday. I'm spending it doing what I love - lazing around the house playing games and watching Netflix. I did go kayak fishing early this morning though, caught some bass and watched otters play 10 feet away from my kayak. A nice day indeed.

·
Super Moderator
8,053 Posts
It's my birthday. I'm spending it doing what I love - lazing around the house playing games and watching Netflix. I did go kayak fishing early this morning though, caught some bass and watched otters play 10 feet away from my kayak. A nice day indeed.
Happy birthday!

·
-DIBKIS-
21,134 Posts
Sitting around waiting to see how long it takes Dorian to make the turn north. The longer it continues on its westward path the rougher it will be here.

·
Registered
10,781 Posts
MMAF looks weird as **** now. Not even a premium member anymore, or HOF. It doesn't matter but it's still a load of bollocks!

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Just got home from watching UFC 246 with a group of super casual fans. They didn't know anything about any of the other fighters other than McGregor. Couple of them had seen Holm vs Rousey. Was very entertaining lol. Hope everyone has a fantastic 2020!

·
Godless Heathen
4,144 Posts
I see the format here has changed, not sure if it's for the better.

Kind of sucks seeing how dead these forums are these days. So many people used to post here this was like my 2nd home. I had to relocate to Sherdog due to it having 1000x the posters.

Would be nice to see MMAForum actually pick up again one day.

Hope the ones remaining here are well.

10361 - 10370 of 10370 Posts