Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32427 Posts

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H'what!! Mr. J.P. says not on my watch. :)

I just got home and saw that MMAForums beloved thread which had received more hits in MMAForum history than any other has mysteriously fallen into the vortex.....

I'm winding down for the night about to hit the sack just in case anyone was wondering.

What are all of you doing right now?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't stop the muzik...:D

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
So new rule is: whoever posted 1st in that thread get + reps from everybody On second thought why don't we make that negative.

The Staff
(If Xerxes is gonna claim staff Toxic is gonna mess up his post :) )

*updates forum rules*

·
Premium Member
3,473 Posts
No one posts new topics when this thread is up. Should seriously at least give it a bit of a rest and see how the lounge goes.
This is correct.

Ah well, I might as well post on the first page of a 10,000 page thread.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
2nd page of future greatness. Am I legendary now?

Also, Currently figuring out just how powerful my laptop is. I decided to turn up most of the settings on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and it still runs quite well, very playable. I thought I was selling this laptop, now I'm keeping it for another month and selling it for waaay more then I paid for it. :D

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Or make some rules to this thread. Only 5 posts a day per member! Then they have to go into the far reaches of the lounge! Dun dun dun!
Nah no rules like that for this thread. I'm not going to dissuade members from making posts about their day.

The threads that are interesting always get hits. If a worthy thread is made it'll get responses.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Nah no rules like that for this thread. I'm not going to dissuade members from making posts about their day.

The threads that are interesting always get hits. If a worthy thread is made it'll get responses.
Agreed.

Besides, explain to me why people posting a lot in threads like this is a problem? What, are you worried about post count?

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Currently wondering why this is a necessary thread...

No one posts new topics when this thread is up. Should seriously at least give it a bit of a rest and see how the lounge goes.
I'm with you. I watched this thread kill the lounge (and even the MMA part of the forums to an extent) once already. The senior members just hang out here, and they should be the ones encouraging discussion and educating the new members in the MMA areas of the forum.

Also, the fact that so many people lost such a huge chunk of their posts when this and the no noob thread were deleted just shows how much it takes away from the other parts of the site.

And what am I doing now? I'm glad I got my two cents in.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Currently wondering why this is a necessary thread...

I'm with you. I watched this thread kill the lounge (and even the MMA part of the forums to an extent) once already. The senior members just hang out here, and they should be the ones encouraging discussion and educating the new members in the MMA areas of the forum.

Also, the fact that so many people lost such a huge chunk of their posts when this and the no noob thread were deleted just shows how much it takes away from the other parts of the site.

And what am I doing now? I'm glad I got my two cents in.
Post in MMA related threads if this is your only concern.

The lounge is for off MMA related topic which makes the WAYDRN what it is.

1 - 20 of 32427 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.