Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
It's okay, it's tidy. Don't really know what else to say. If that's what you were going for, good job. I always like some nice brushing or something else to make it stand out. If you get me.

·
Banned
0 Posts
It's alright. I like how its plain and simple. and with the lil speed Skill heart checkbox thingy pretty dope..... :)...should add some other stuff to make it more detailed....like evil ash mentioned, Evil ash made my sig wat do you thnk bout it? :D..

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jaymackz said:
It's alright. I like how its plain and simple. and with the lil speed Skill heart checkbox thingy pretty dope..... :)...should add some other stuff to make it more detailed....like evil ash mentioned, Evil ash made my sig wat do you thnk bout it? :D..
i think we have differant styles ;)

evil ash is talented no doubt about that but yes, mine looks simple on purpose. I used a image of ken shamrock but i didint want you to be able to tell how it was, i just wanted it to look like a fighter.

Evil if u have ideas to imporve upon this without making it to flashy then by all means let me know.

·
Banned
0 Posts
hehe, it's a nice lookin Sig with his hand up high and yah my sig is just sheer intimidation/confidence if you get my point. :) I even had him add that little quote, and I don't know if that makes my sig look a little cheesy...

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evil said:
Ill let you know i guess???
you dont have to but if u dont like it id like to see what could be better about it.

You mentioned brushing or something to make it stand out.

Don't really know what else to say. If that's what you were going for, good job. I always like some nice brushing or something else to make it stand out.
If you dont know what to say, maybe say nothing? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.