Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What DVD should I rent to see the best Pride Fighting action? Im a UFC guy and havent seen much of any Pride Fighting, but as I read on this board it seems the fighters are much more skilled and brutal. If anyone has a favorite DVD that is packed with action, post it here so I can add it to my queue on Netflix.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
PRIDE 21- Demolition is the one Organik is talking about. That one was okay, Bob Sapp won in 11 seconds in that one. Plus Rampage Jackson is in it.

I recommend getting PRIDE Shockwave 2004 or 2002, those are definitely awesome. PRIDE Final Conflict 2003 was great too.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
MMA freak said:
PRIDE 21- Demolition is the one Organik is talking about. That one was okay, Bob Sapp won in 11 seconds in that one. Plus Rampage Jackson is in it.

I recommend getting PRIDE Shockwave 2004 or 2002, those are definitely awesome. PRIDE Final Conflict 2003 was great too.

do you know how long it takes Pride to come out with the dvd's?

cause UFC seems to take a while... and Pride does to.. just wondering if u had any idea...

·
Registered
1 Posts
DVD viewing order?

My wife has really gotten into MMA since the UFC reality show and now that we have exhausted all the UFC DVD's available on NetFlix we are looking to start watching PRIDE. I was hoping someone could look at this list and tell me what would be the best order to watch them in. We'd like to watch them in the order they happened so we can watch the fighters progress through their careers, and minimize any repeat fights (ie same fight on two different discs)

Pride FC: Legacy: Vol. 1: 5 Discs
Pride FC: Legacy: Vol. 2: 5 Discs
Pride FC: Legacy: Vol. 3: 5 Discs

Pride FC: Shockwave 2004: 2 Discs
PRIDE FC: Critical Countdown 2004

Pride FC: The Return of the Warriors

Pride FC: Inferno
Pride FC: High Octane
Pride FC: Fists of Fire
Pride FC: Body Blow
Pride FC: Bad to the Bone
Pride FC: Armed and Ready
Pride Fighting Championships: Bushido 2

PRIDE FC: Critical Countdown 2005
PFC: Final Conflict 2005

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
PRIDE FC 27- Inferno and PRIDE FC 29- Fists of Fire aren't the best. The Shockwave ones are usually the best since its a yearly PRIDE event where everyone defends their title since 2004 that is. PRIDE 26 is also really good too I have it on DVD along with Shockwave 2002 and PRIDE 25. The rest I have seen over at a friends house who is obsessed with PRIDE, you know those types.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.