Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GSP and HUGHES here. I think GSP is gonna beat him this time. Watch the first fight, GSP was striking the shit out of him. All he has to do is work ground game and it's a done deal.

·
Registered
614 Posts
GSP and HUGHES for sure
also i hope Ortiz v. Chuck will last more than 1 round and show a lot of action.
curious to see Arlovski when hes ready for his comeback

·
Banned
723 Posts
Brandon Vera Vs. Frank Mir (Go Frank Go)

Tim Sylvia Vs. Jeff Monson

I would like to see Monson take it just to spice up the division but I want Sylvia to keep just so that Mir could be the one to take the title from him. He deserves. Assuming of course he gets by Vera (no easy task). If Vera were to win, he will have a great fight against Sylvia (if he keeps his title).

I'm also interested in Cheik Kongos fight (who is he he fight this Saturday?)

The HW division looks to be heating up now.

Pogo

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Three upcoming fights look to be interesting:
  1. Rich Franklin vs. Anderson Silva
  2. Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddell
  3. Matt Hughes vs. Georges St. Pierre
I think Franklin should be able to take out Silva enough though it should be close. It's hard to go against Liddell but I'm going to put my neck out and say Ortiz will take it by GnP late in the 4th or 5th round. And I'm going all the way with GSP over Hughes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Matt Hughes vs. Georges St. Pierre

This is the one I want to see the most. All the other fights listed above are on my list but this one is the most anticipated. I like watching both fighters and I haven't decided on a pick. This one will be the biggest fight in my eyes!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
Brandon Vera Vs. Frank Mir (Go Frank Go)

Tim Sylvia Vs. Jeff Monson

I would like to see Monson take it just to spice up the division but I want Sylvia to keep just so that Mir could be the one to take the title from him. He deserves. Assuming of course he gets by Vera (no easy task). If Vera were to win, he will have a great fight against Sylvia (if he keeps his title).

I'm also interested in Cheik Kongos fight (who is he he fight this Saturday?)

The HW division looks to be heating up now.

Pogo
frank might be goin down...im lookin foward to vera and arlovski

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
the 2 fights im looking forward to are chuck liddell vs tito ortiz and matt hughes vs georges st.pierre. i hope that chuck knocks tito out and that matt hughes wins, although i am not so sure that will happen because georges st.pierre is just too good. he only lost to matt the first time because matt got lucky with an armbar. i also hope that franklin and monson win thier fights.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
esv said:
the 2 fights im looking forward to are chuck liddell vs tito ortiz and matt hughes vs georges st.pierre. i hope that chuck knocks tito out and that matt hughes wins, although i am not so sure that will happen because georges st.pierre is just too good. he only lost to matt the first time because matt got lucky with an armbar. i also hope that franklin and monson win thier fights.
im thinkin that franklin's fight will be a bit harder for him this time. he's a good ****ing fighter! silva looks damn good also. monson needs to beat tim, don't care much for tim

·
Registered
133 Posts
Kenflo vs the Muscle Shark...

Kenflo deserves some respect on these forums, and in the UFC. This guy has what it takes to be on top of the 155 division, until penn comes down.

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Esotera said:
Kenflo vs the Muscle Shark...

Kenflo deserves some respect on these forums, and in the UFC. This guy has what it takes to be on top of the 155 division, until penn comes down.
I'm not saying that he doesn't have what it takes, I'm just saying that I have not seen him EVER fight at a level that made me think he should be a champ.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chrisl972 said:
I'm not saying that he doesn't have what it takes, I'm just saying that I have not seen him EVER fight at a level that made me think he should be a champ.
there is no champ in that weight class yet. i think mark hominick will be champ someday

·
Registered
21 Posts
---Sylvia vs Monson---

its going to be either a knock out by tim if Monson cant get in... or its gunna be a tapout by silvia if Monsons able to get the take down, witch would be awesome.
but either way its gunna be an awesome fight, not like just a stupid boxing match, like tims last title defense...cant wait

go snowman

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chrisl972 said:
I'm guessing you are from Canada.

I'd have to say that Melvin Guillard will be the one to destroy who ever wins that Florian/Sherk fight.
:laugh: haha nope i live in the u.s. i just like mark hominick's skills. although melvin will be a tough competitor for anyone

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.