Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11267 Posts

·
-DIBKIS-
21,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Currently, I am still playing the crap out of World of Warcraft. I am also playing Full House Poker and COD Clack Ops online and play EA MMA and Fight Night Champion every now and then when I am bored.

What about everyone else?

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Nothing really. Dragon Age Origins when I have time but I rarely do these days.

Black Ops when I can, and very occasionally Guild Wars when I feel like logging in.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've been stuck between COD black ops and UFC 2010 lately. I'm waiting for two worlds 2 in the mail. But I REALLY want to get the new fight night game (champion?). I have heard it's awesome.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is awesome! The champion mode was eh in my books. It is a story mode where you play through the career of "Andre Bishop". It is cool, a few good twists, but I would have liked it more had I been able to put my own character in it.

I just do legacy mode. It is awesome. The fighting is very good. Combo's are easier to throw. Training is more fun than it was in earlier years in my opinion. I love the game.

I haven't tried online yet though.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EA MMA and of course Football Manager! Always Football Manager. Getting a N64 soon for pretty much playing Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Zelda (first one) and No Mercy. Sweet.
Haha I still have my N64. I have Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers, No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, Yoshi Story and maybe a couple others. Those games are awesome.

I also have my Super Nintendo with Super Mario World, Mario All Stars, Zelda a link to the past, and maybe one other.

Older systems rock!

·
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
2,508 Posts
Haha I still have my N64. I have Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers, No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, Yoshi Story and maybe a couple others. Those games are awesome.

I also have my Super Nintendo with Super Mario World, Mario All Stars, Zelda a link to the past, and maybe one other.

Older systems rock!

Aw man! I had managed to keep mine up until a couple of years ago. Who knows where it is now. I've got a couple of weeks to wait till I get mine. :(

Cant wait though!:)

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
The last games I played were Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater

and Final Fantasy X

I somwhow stopped playing Video Games after those.. but it has nothing to do with them^^

·
Registered
10,780 Posts
Just playing Fifa 11 online now and then. Ill be all over Uncharted 3 when that comes out later in the year though!
F yeah dude. You have me on PSN? - KryBoyo

I think a few MMAF'ers will be playing Uncharted 3.

·
Gone Fishing
4,533 Posts
I played Champions of Norrath the other day on PS2. It's always been one of my favorites.

Also World of Warcraft and tried out a game called Motorstorm on PS3. I sucked pretty hard at that and gave up after an hour or so:thumbsdown:

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Waiting to pick up "The Force Unleashed 2" Its been a while since it was released but I just finished up the first one and Ive herd good things and I need a break from Black OPS!

·
Premium Member
4,375 Posts
For the last month I've been playing Black Ops MP, and started to really like it again. Other than that, online poker, but not that much lately, feel like my game is off. :confused:

·
Registered
251 Posts
the EA MMA game is wierd, I got so used to playing UFC 2010 I found it too different for comfort lol. Either it's whack or the demo didn't do it justice.

·
Dexter Morgan
5,815 Posts
the EA MMA game is wierd, I got so used to playing UFC 2010 I found it too different for comfort lol. Either it's whack or the demo didn't do it justice.
The do didn't do the game justice, at all. I personally like it a lot more than the UFC games.

Also, everyone here needs to go play the flash game sugar sugar on addictinggames.com. I can't link right now because I'm on my iPhone but it's really fun. Let's see who can get the best score ! :)

·
Premium Member
4,375 Posts
The do didn't do the game justice, at all. I personally like it a lot more than the UFC games.

Also, everyone here needs to go play the flash game sugar sugar on addictinggames.com. I can't link right now because I'm on my iPhone but it's really fun. Let's see who can get the best score ! :)
I hope it sucks, cause when I start playing an addicting flash game, I won't stop til my score rocks the world. :D

1 - 20 of 11267 Posts