Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

11321 - 11329 of 11329 Posts

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
Still playing AC.

Also started Remnant: From the Ashes. Basically marketed as "Dark Souls with guns". Well, after about 7 hours I can safely say Dark Souls it is not. It's decent, maybe worth the 23 dollars it's on sale for right now on PSN. But it's pretty bleh.

·
The American Psycho
6,888 Posts
Played a little bit of Zero Time Dilemma. Its pretty much SAW in anime form. I did have to laugh. This game pulled a Far Cry on me at the very beginning. The bad guy of the game said he would let us go if we play a game of heads or tails. I guessed right, he let us go, and got the end credits. So far this game is having you play different scenarios. I guess I have to play them all to get the true ending.

I just bought Final Fantasy 8 for $10.00. I was hesitant to get this game in the past because of the draw system. It seemed extremely tedious and boring. However, I figured since it was on sale I'd give it a try.

·
Super Moderator
8,093 Posts
Finally got round to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Not played online yet, but really enjoying taking the world in - so much to do.

·
The American Psycho
6,888 Posts
I didn't play Zero Time Dilemma for too long. Its not a bad game but it is something you have to be in the mood to play. So I'll comeback to it another time. I'm not sure why but I had a desire to go back to Rise of the Tomb Raider. I bought this game years ago and stopped playing it for some reason. I finished it yesterday and I had to laugh. I was not that far off from finishing it the first time.

After Rise I started playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider again and my opinion of the game is still the same. It felt like the main villain, Trinity, was tacked on this game with no real purpose of being there. Nothing about them, from their leader to their involvement, made any rational sense. This is an organization that would have burned the hidden village, and its inhabitants, down because of there pagan believes. They would not make one of the natives the leader and participate in pagan rituals. Square could have just made the Cult of Kuklokhan (whatever) the main baddie and that would have made more sense then Trinity. The story is very stupid.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Epic games is offering GTA 5 free on their site. (I've never actually played a GTA game.)

There are rumors Witcher 3 will be available for free next week.

·
Super Moderator
8,093 Posts
Epic games is offering GTA 5 free on their site. (I've never actually played a GTA game.)

There are rumors Witcher 3 will be available for free next week.
GTA V is an amazing give away, no wonder their servers were down for so long.

The Witcher 3 is another amazing game (if they give that away as well), Epic would have literally been giving away 2 of the greatest games ever made.

Can someone explain the point of that Animal Crossing game, the missus has been playing in on the Switch and I cannot of the life of my figure out why a) it costs so much and b) where the fun in it is. I mean it looks like a kids game made by an indi developer but selling at a AAA price tag.

·
The American Psycho
6,888 Posts
I just finished playing DMC: Devil May Cry. I still find it sad to this day that this game was poorly received. I would love to see a sequel but I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. I also played Vergil's Downfall for the first time. This DLC was pretty meh. It was only an hour long, it introduced 2 new enemy types, and had only one boss battle. They decided to replaced cutscenes with motion picture concept art and the story was just laughable at best. For a character's downfall to be effective you'd actually would have to believe he was good in the first place. In the base game it was obvious this guy was bad (and not just because I played Devil May Cry 3). This DLC added nothing to Vergil's character or made me feel any sympathy for him. If I were to replay DMC again I would skip the DLC entirely.

I'm thinking of playing either Children of Morta or A Plague's Tale: Innocence (which is a game I have been meaning to get back to).

·
The American Psycho
6,888 Posts
Looks like I double posted. Haven't done that in awhile.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts

The unreal engine 5 / playstation 5 demo ^ has been out for awhile now.

After Rise I started playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider again and my opinion of the game is still the same. It felt like the main villain, Trinity, was tacked on this game with no real purpose of being there. Nothing about them, from their leader to their involvement, made any rational sense. This is an organization that would have burned the hidden village, and its inhabitants, down because of there pagan believes. They would not make one of the natives the leader and participate in pagan rituals. Square could have just made the Cult of Kuklokhan (whatever) the main baddie and that would have made more sense then Trinity. The story is very stupid.

The only shadow of the tomb raider option I can find on steam is a $100 package. They "mark" it down to $50-$60 to fool people into thinking they're getting a deal. The 3rd installment of Starcraft 2 was trash. I could envision myself developing a habit of skipping the 3rd installment of game trilogies if the $50 - $100 price tag of sotr doesn't decline.

11321 - 11329 of 11329 Posts