Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

What is Homeschooling?

922 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lamarclark09 
#1 ·
Homeschooling is a process where a child, who is capable of learning, is taught at home instead of in schools, colleges or universities. There are a lot of misconceptions about this. Some people think that homeschooling is just the act of teaching the child at home with little or no outside intervention.

How to Start Homeschool: Seashore Academy can provide a wealth of educational opportunities. We appreciate our teachers, counselors, and administrators and we feel the support they provide is just as important as the education they provide. At Seashore Academy, success means our teachers are free to offer the individualized attention to every student that is necessary for academic and social growth.

#2 ·
I recently studied somewhere that MMA can be considered to be a self-taught hobby as well. So I was wondering if you can add it in the homeschooling as well or not. I know most people recommend training under a professional but I think that you can excel in it by learning on your own too. Of Course, it’s just my own opinion and not an attested theory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.