Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want something with good protection that doesn't limit vision too badly. Nothing worse than getting kicked in the head because you couldn't possibly have seen it. The price isn't really an issue just want the best protection/best visibility package. I also want it to last.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am current using the Winning Headgear. It is my favorite headgear. It's the most expensive boxing headgear but it offers you great features with high quality and provides worthy benefits over its high price. The best feature of this boxing headgear is its Vision. No doubt the best Headgear with all the best qualities that are required by the boxer also, perfect for boxing and kickboxing. Highly recommend this headgear. If you buy this headgear, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wear Fairtex MMA Headgear Head Guard Super Sparring HG3. It's comfortable and is made of durable leather and high-density foam as padding. It provides good balance between visibility and padding. I use it for 1 year and have not found any disadvantages.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I always use a protective headdress during sparring at the request of my coach.He told how he had repeatedly seen very painful collisions with the heads of inexperienced amateurs who did not want to wear equipment and paid for it. I have a lot of respect for my coach and I understand that he is telling me the right things. But after the fight, I prefer caps. By the way, they hide the traces of yesterday's unsuccessful fight on the face very well. I order them on Low Minimum Custom 5 Panel Hats | HeadwearHut.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts