Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im curious because, it doesnt look like he ever even lifted a weight..i know a good amount about steroids so im curious as to what that moron was taking

·
Registered
16 Posts
If I had to guess Id say winstrol stanzonol,becaues he is a fighter and dosent want to bulk to much but thats only my guess

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so it was winstrol..u guys sure.. i know wintrol doesnt bloat u up..but u do get solid gains when using it..sylvia doesnt look like even lifts weights..winstrol does help with increases in stregnth and speed to a degree but i dont understand why he would do that if he knew he was gonna get tested after the fight..winstrol also remains in ur system long after ur done using it, which makes me wonder why he would use that

·
Registered
45 Posts
jdun11 said:
so it was winstrol..u guys sure.. i know wintrol doesnt bloat u up..but u do get solid gains when using it..sylvia doesnt look like even lifts weights..winstrol does help with increases in stregnth and speed to a degree but i dont understand why he would do that if he knew he was gonna get tested after the fight..winstrol also remains in ur system long after ur done using it, which makes me wonder why he would use that

Actually Winnie does leave the system realively quickly as oppossed to say Deca or any deriv of a 19nor....

He just miss timed his cycle and/or bad coaching....

IMO

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
HGH is the way to go.. as it is a naturally occuring substance in the body how can they test for it except elavated levels.. but as long as you have a doctors perscription it is 100% legal. plus you get better overall results then steriods

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beast or Not a Beast that is the question......

on second thouight:

perhaps one might use it bc it doesn't break them out with acne and give them bi*** tits.... But Mainly bc he doesn't have lab rats on the pay role ..... Would b my guess

I don't think it really matters.... Big muscle won't help you,if your soft at heart anyway.....and if you can't cut the mustard with the big boys, the careers are short anyway...

Example is Mark (The Smashing Machine) Kerr.....

Either you're a beast or not a beast....

IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts