Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Seriously, why the hell did he do that? He was dominating this fight. Its not like when he pulled this shit on Remy at the GP, Remy was on his way to winning and he got frustrated. Hesdy was clearly outmatched. This made no sense at all.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Still haven't seen all the fights from the event. I do know Hesdy is a tough/good fighter who was the last person to take Semmy to a decision I think.

Facts are facts, Badr is a huge asshole. His whole "Badboy" thing was old four years ago.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Still haven't seen all the fights from the event. I do know Hesdy is a tough/good fighter who was the last person to take Semmy to a decision I think.

Facts are facts, Badr is a huge asshole. His whole "Badboy" thing was old four years ago.
It's not a "thing" for him. That's truly how he is. He acts in the moment and this is what happens.

That fight was sick up until he got DQ'd. I'm a little pissed off at both of them. Hesdy wasn't as hurt as he was acting but, he was getting his shit handed to him so of course he stopped.

Were they trying to make Badr apologize when they put the mic up to him?

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
**** Badr...they should take his licence to fight away for a few years, see how much he cares when he can't make any ******* money.

What a piece of trash.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Badr, talented as he is, is a f*****ing disgrace to the sport. It really don't matter if Hesdy was hurt or not. It was an illegal kick that landed and IMO a fighter who gets hit by that should never get back up and fight. Let the idiot that was stupid enough to throw that dumb a** kick pay the price and take the dq-victory all day long.

Cheers Hesdy!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are some rumors going around that Badr thought the fight was supposed to be fixed in Gerges favor. This is just a rumor, but it could be a possible explanation as to why he would freak out for no reason. One of the rumors about this fight being possibly fixed claimed that Its Showtime's promoters had some sort of problem with Hari because he is a Muslim. Once again, these are just rumors that are floating around in the kickboxing community, nothing out there to really back them up.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
That's a frustrated fighter is what that is. He couldn't finish him and Badr got pissed.....he's a little baby.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
It is no secret that the devil prince is a complete douchebag and unstable mentally. I don't really see how this would be the straw that broke the camels back for anyone. The guy is the best thing to happen to kickboxing he shouldn't be kicked out of the sport. He creates rooting interests for and against him, Badr Hari fights are an event.

Badr wouldn't have been wailing on him like that if the fight was fixed. He could have gone out from a lot of those punches. Badr is just a highly skilled lunatic that is really all there is to it. Fighting like an uncontrollable maniac is what makes him so great and doing stupid shit that gets him DQed every now and then because of it doesn't matter to me. It's just part of his charm really I'll cheer for the guy who foot stomps that douche Remy and KOs random people in nightclubs you guys can cheer for boring ass classy Semmy Schilt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
badr hari is the best no matter what and every body know's that .he just lost his temperature he's the king of the rings and we proude of him .
and d'ont forget that he did beat alot of great fighters
and all i'm askin is to show some respect

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
badr hari is the best no matter what and every body know's that .he just lost his temperature he's the king of the rings and we proude of him .
and d'ont forget that he did beat alot of great fighters
and all i'm askin is to show some respect
The same respect he shows his opponents right? :sarcastic12:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.