Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time does UFC 105 air? In Australia cant buy the PPV cause the boxing is on. A hint where i could watch it live would be great

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
It starts at 8pm British time iirc, so you do the math to work out the Aus time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Im not too fussed about seeing this card or not.

Its one of the worst in ages in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
In Australia cant buy the PPV cause the boxing is on. A hint where i could watch it live would be great
It's not a PPV, it's free on Spike TV. If you've got a decent Internet connection and a few free bytes on your hard drive, you can watch it, although it's going to be the in middle of the night in Australia.

Btw, will it even air live on Spike? That would be quite early in America.
Edit: Alright I checked it, it's not live on Spike, only on ESPN UK. So I don't know how to watch it live outside the UK. :-(

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Yeah its bullshit, its a subscription channel here so I can't watch it either. But I think its an OK card to be honest, some exciting fighters and IMO Hardy/Swick will be the most interesting in terms of whats next for GSP...

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm wondering if the decision for it to be free has any logic to try to take away from the pac Cotto boxing fight tonight. Doesn't seem like it would do anything from the fight but might make for the reason that it is free and the card isn't as stacked as some others. I know it's Cotto Vs Pac for me this evening. This will probably be one of the most exciting fights i have seen in a long time tonight. Basically two fighters that actually fight without worrying about protecting their record. They fight representing literally countries on their backs.

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
I'm wondering if the decision for it to be free has any logic to try to take away from the pac Cotto boxing fight tonight. Doesn't seem like it would do anything from the fight but might make for the reason that it is free and the card isn't as stacked as some others. I know it's Cotto Vs Pac for me this evening. This will probably be one of the most exciting fights i have seen in a long time tonight. Basically two fighters that actually fight without worrying about protecting their record. They fight representing literally countries on their backs.
Most of the English cards are free because they have to be shown in tape delay in the states and usually don't sell a lot of PPVs.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Does spike tv has a livestream?

If not, god praise tvu player.

Reactions: Xerxes

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Anybody know any sites with live streaming...

Reactions: Xerxes
1 - 13 of 13 Posts