Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
j.farrell said:
i know this is a weak thread and im not tryin to start a huge conversation about it..and im sure ill catch shit for posting this..but i cant remember his name..and i he is in that new movie the departed and its drivin me crazy i can think of his name..
shit never mind i just remebered its peter welch sorry guys..pay me no mind

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Storm442 said:
He was a boxing coach?
Peter Welch (II)
i cant tell if you are asking me or telling me..but yeah he was a good coach..you could tel the guys got alot from him..i still think that was the best format..too good fighters with alot to offer..and then having a muay thai coach ( ganyao fairtex) a boxing coach (peter welch) and a jiu jitsu coach (mark laiman) thats strong..and those guys got alot from that experience..peter welch spent some time with swick on combos...ganyao should diego how to throw a proper knee and he showed koscheck how to throw and pretty cool kick punch..there was some footage of peter welch trying to show leben how to step when he threw his jab..and they had to have learned alot from mark laiman..it was a good format..

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Storm442 said:
Thanks, I didn't know that.
no doubt..i gotta tell you storm..now that the home site is up i realize how much i like this one..i think the thing about this site is that its all spread out soit seems like the same dumb threads just stay up..but i forgot that we pretty much talk everything in general mma so thats why the threads are constantly changing..ill keep posting in both i guess..i do like what most of the guys back at the other dite hav to say more tho..ther are def some good guys here..damone usually has something good to say..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts