Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you see happening for these guys?
Say Chuck wins again... I don't see any other LH's putting up much of a fight right now. Plus what is Tito going to do? fight a few BS fights and try again??

Say Tito wins, who do you think would take it?
Would Chuck bother getting it back and being Champ for longer?

I heard he might be interested in Pride again.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pogo the Clown said:
There has been a rumor that if Chucks beat Tito he may vacate the title and move up to Heavy Weight. It will be very interesting if he did.

Pogo

That would be interesting. I think Chuck could take some HW's.
Would be pretty amazing to get the HW Title too

·
Registered
413 Posts
Chuck said on quite frankly with Stephan A. Smith that if he beats Tito he would be interested in making a run at the HW belt so he could be the first person to hold two titles at the same time. But Tito is going to ruin those plans and leave him with no titles…don’t get me wrong I like Chuck but I really think Tito is going to take it this time.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TLB said:
Chuck said on quite frankly with Stephan A. Smith that if he beats Tito he would be interested in making a run at the HW belt so he could be the first person to hold two titles at the same time. But Tito is going to ruin those plans and leave him with no titles…don’t get me wrong I like Chuck but I really think Tito is going to take it this time.

Yeah, I am definatly not counting Tito out at all. Anything is possible.
I actually even WANT Tito to win.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pogo the Clown said:
Lets say Chuck beats Tito and moves up to HW. Would he be allowed to compete for another title while still holding a title from another weight class?

Pogo

I dont know.. Has it ever been done?
I assumed they would leave the title open and have a fight for it?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I’m telling you guys it can be done, both Liddell and Hughes were on the show and they both said they would like to be the first one to hold two titles at the same time and I assume if they are talking about doing it that is because it can be done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.