Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I wouldnt be shocked to see him fight Marquardt next to see who gets a title shot. Bisping is a pretty big name still and the reports of Marquardt fighting Sonnen have been dispelled, so that leaves Nate without a fight at the moment. Its not exactly fair to Nate, but i think it would still be a pretty good fight.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
I would think they will stick him in with Belcher @ Ufc111.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Belcher makes sense make Bisping prove he is atleast close to Akiyama's level before putting him in against contenders.

·
Registered
342 Posts
He really needs another fight before marquart. Nate really is on another level than bisping. I was impressed by bisping's gaurd, but his standup didnt really look that great IMO and he'd have lost big time if Kang didnt gas (or quit).
Bisping's standup is the only chance he has against any of the top contenders and I just dont think its good enough. But he's one hell of an athelete and I hope he proves me wrong.

·
Registered
145 Posts
They need to keep him winning until one of the other UK fighters can establish himself as the premier UK fighter. Until then, he'll get guys like Quarry and such so they don't lose the draw of Bisping when he starts losing.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
I see a lot of interesting fights for Bisping. I know everyone has been saying Cote but I don't think the UFC wants to lose any more stock in Bisping and putting him in there with another dangerous striker with a solid, proven chin is a bad idea.

What about Bisping vs Kendall Grove?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
In all honesty, that fight seemed obviously rigged. Kang got gassed for absolutely no reason. I know some of you are probably going to say "He was ROCKED!" There is a clear difference between being rocked and being gassed and he was apparently gassed. Maybe it's just me but it's seems to be one of the many recent UFC matches that seem staged.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Im would be dimes to dollars that Bisping gets a fight with Nate next. He is a big name and everyone knows how far that will carry you in the UFC. Nate doesnt have an opponent right now and the a fight with Bisping would be a co main event type of fight.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Im would be dimes to dollars that Bisping gets a fight with Nate next. He is a big name and everyone knows how far that will carry you in the UFC. Nate doesnt have an opponent right now and the a fight with Bisping would be a co main event type of fight.
I would pay to see that fight.

God then I would have enough bisping gifs to make a montage of him being brutally KOed :thumb02:

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
In all honesty, that fight seemed obviously rigged. Kang got gassed for absolutely no reason. I know some of you are probably going to say "He was ROCKED!" There is a clear difference between being rocked and being gassed and he was apparently gassed. Maybe it's just me but it's seems to be one of the many recent UFC matches that seem staged.
wat

Sure the early UFCs probably had some seedy backgrounds (made up lies about a fighter's skills to make Gracie seem better), but this is a federally sanctioned sport. That's a serious accusation and for what reason would they have to do it?

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I would pay to see that fight.

God then I would have enough bisping gifs to make a montage of him being brutally KOed :thumb02:
I got respect for Nate the great, especially after his class shown in the fight with Maia, however i have to ask who has he ko'd in his ufc career? Maia is the only guy i think of (not including his tko's), id love ot see that fight. Lets be honest mma forum who would not have been ko'd by that Hendo shot Bisping received, the guy has dynamite in his hands and is easily the number 2 m/w in the world. That shot against Kang was right in the temple as well. Im not saying he has an amazing chin or anything like that but i think people are talking about his chin too much.

I dont think Nate should have to fight Bisping but i would much rather see that fight than him against sonnen personally

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I got respect for Nate the great, especially after his class shown in the fight with Maia, however i have to ask who has he ko'd in his ufc career? Maia is the only guy i think of (not including his tko's), id love ot see that fight. Lets be honest mma forum who would not have been ko'd by that Hendo shot Bisping recieved, the guy has dynamite in his hands and is easily the number 2 m/w in the world. That shot against Kang was right in the temple as well. Im not saying he has an amazing chin or anything like that but i think people are talking about his chin too much.

I dont think Nate should have to fight Bisping but i would much rather see that fight than him against sonnen personally
Well he's won his last 3 fights by ko/tko, and if the fight happens I'll sig bet. Not that nate beats bisping, but that nates stops him by ko/tko.

I'm biased against bisping, he might not have a glass chin but I don't expect hendo to be the last guy to put him down cold.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts