Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rafael Feijao went into Strikeforce Heavy Artillery and blasted "The Juggernaut" after taking some heavy shots... Britt was heavily talked about coming into that fight and though I haven't seen the odds he was looking like the favorite...

Feijao on the other hand was able to weather the early storm and impliment the gameplan that he does so well against heavy handed strikers which is to clinch when they get to close letting their hands go and drive them into the cage, push off and pick his shots....

I have no doubt that in the LHW division he's a top 4 for Strikeforce between.. King Mo, Mousasi, Babalu, and Feijao......

impressive victory... other LHW fighters in Strikeforce are Roger Gracie, Mike Whitehead, Kevin Randalman, Antwain Britt, Aaron Rosa, and Mike Kyle that I can think of.....

Where does Rafael Feijao stand in the ranks of Strikeforce in your opinions and where does he go from this victory.....

Thoughts......

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought he already KO'ed Rosa? Could be wrong, to lazy to look it up. Id like to see him fight another mid level guy like Whitehead, then step up to title talk.
He stopped Rosa in his last fight.

I was naming the LHWs that came to mind in the mix.

Whitehead sounds appealing... Babalu fighting Lawler at catchweight sucks right now.

I've wanted to see Babalu and Feijao get it on since Strikeforce bought Feijaos contract.

The fight was rumored a couple of times.... but kept falling apart...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.