Mike Russow

and the rest...

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Rampage: Machida/Forrest/Little Nog any of those would be good
Rashad: Shogun.
Bisping: Belcher or Cote
Miller: Grove? loser of Leben/Simpson? Ellenberger?
Duffee: Stick him in with another up and comer. Chad Corvin?
Russow: Struve or winner of Schaub/Tuchscherer
Brilz: Ryan Bader?
Nog: Rampage or Forrest
Hathaway: Rumble Johnson or Dong Hyun Kim
Sanchez: Back down to LW, a gatekeeper down there. Guillard? Pearson?
Diabate: I'd like to see him in with Phil Davis.

Reactions: BobbyCooper

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rashad: Shogun
Rampage: Lil Nog, Forrest, Jon Jones, Brilz
Bisping: garbage dump
Dan Miller: Strike Force

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Yeah, makes sense for me too. Get some good hype behind it, Rampage wants a rematch as he still feels he was robbed in the first one. Would be a good rematch to see. Really wanna see Forrest back in there, seems like it's been forever since he took on Tito. Hopefully he'll get over his surgery quickly.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rampage: Machida/Forrest/Little Nog
After Rashad imposed his will on Rampage I wonder how in the world he would even be close to fighting Machida.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Machida just got KTFO by Shogun, and as far as I'm concerned is on a 2 fight losing streak. Sure Rampage didn't perform brilliantly against Rashad, but I don't think Machida is that far ahead of him. If Rampage isn't even close to being able to fight Machida, then who is? There aren't many other top contenders Lyoto can be chucked in with.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Rampage: Machida (and Let Lil Nog and Forest fight each other with winners meeting in no.1 contenders)
Rashad: Shogun.
Bisping: Belcher or Nate
Miller: Ellenberger or Rumble Johnson if he moves up to MW.
Duffee: Struve/Beltran/Mitrione
Russow: Winner of Madsen/Vemola
Brilz: winner of Bonner/Soszynski
Nog: Forrest
Hathaway: Dong Hyun Kim or winner MacDonald/Condit
Sanchez: TJ Grant
Diabate: Phil Davis is a good shout.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Rashad is obviously going to fight Shogun as we all know.

Rampage should fight Machida since they are both coming off of losses and are top contenders.

Lil Nog should fight Forrest Griffin like he was supposed to in the first place. He even said in the post-fight presser that he would agree to fighting Forrest.

Jason Brilz could maybe fight Jon Jones after he beats Matyushenko? That would be a nice stepping stone for Jones before he gets a No1 contender fight. Either that or he could fight a fellow wrestler in Ryan Bader. Or maybe even a mid-level guy like the winner of Hammill-Jardine or Thiago Silva or soemthign like that. There are lots of possibilities for Brilz here.

Diego Sanchez ...who cares? He's really irrelevant in every weight class at this point and will never come close to being a champion. He's basically a gatekeeper now and i dont really know or care who he shoudl fight. Maybe he could take Dong-Hyun Kim at WW or Efrain Escudero if he drops to LW.

John Hathaway shouldnt fight Stun Gun because then one of them would lose their unbeaten records and rising star. He should fight someone like Anthony Johnson.

Michael Bisping looked great last night and should fight Alan Belcher IMO. If Belcher wins he should get the title shot he wants and if Bisping wins then he could be in contendership talks. Either that or he can get a rematch with Wandy which he has said he wanted.

Dan Miller is a good fighter but idk who he should fight next.

Todd Duffee looked respectable last night before the KO and should fight someone the UFC knows he can beat to get his name back up.

I dont care at all who Mike Russow fights next because he isnt very good anyways.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i think shogun vs rashad will be a great fight but shogun for the difference of rampage has a great thing to stop rashad's fast footwork and that is his muay thai...slow feet for a guy that's all about speed is a big handicap..all in all, if that fight happens which i think it will, imma call it shogun by KO or TKO in r1 :)

PS: i really hope rampage recovers from that fight and starts training as he used to cus cutting from 256 is lame! and my advice to him would be to grow up, literally! his childish attitude is what makes things bad when his fighting career is in question! i mean, this guy is talented and by talented i don't mean talented as everyone else cus every pro fighter is talented, if they weren't they wouldn't be fighters (maybe like kimbo while he was doing youtube clips, but not further then that!) ... rampage is something else! some of you might say i'm crazy but i'm saying that he's the most talented fighter in ufc, EVER! imagine him being all around as gsp is..great wrestler, his bjj is good, his boxing is good, his muay thai is good...rampage is only wrestler! the thing he does with his hands is exactly the same as what kimbo says he does with his! "i'm good with THESE n****!!!" ... ok he did some boxing and stuff and he relies on knocking people out much more then using his wrestling lately but where is his muay thai? i've seen him kicking in the gym but what did he do with his legs in the ring/cage that's worth of mentioning? bjj? lol...i'm not dissing him, i'm just saying that rampage would be a f-in king of mma if he worked a bit harder and actually became all around fighter, he's too much one dimensional! i wont even start talking about s*** he does out of the cage n gym cus 1st, it's his life not mine so i wont interfer and 2nd, i'll only waste my time with it! only thing i'm gonna say is the same thing i said on top of this message, the guy has to grow up and and think about what he actually wanna do...be a fighter, but the one that dedicates his life to the gym and work harder then what "the hardest" is! or the guy who doesn't give a f*** about fighting and wanna do something else but he fights cus he wants money..if that's the case i'd like him to get the hell out of here rather then seeing him losing from the guys like rashad cus i'm 100% sure he'd beat him if he wasn't screwing himself up since the forrest fight! by that i'm not saying that rashad wasn't better yesterday! he was better and more, he outclassed rampage in everything they did plus he's still better then him today! what i'm saying is that rampage could be WAYYY better then he was last night and rashad couldn't, that's the whole point of it and that's all i've got to say..peace!

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
Rashad: murdered by Shogun
Rampage: Griffin or Lil Nog
Lil Nog: See above or possibly rematch
Brilz: should push for a rematch
Bisping: Rich Franklin at catch/MW, winner of Okami/munoz.
Miller: Aaron sampson, Kendall Grove
Russow: Rothwell, Beuntello
Dufee: Anybody except big country from tuf 10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts