Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i notice when fedor was fighting coleman he didn't knee his head to death.... so whats the rules now?

and do they still give yellow cards? cuz coleman was a boring ***** who hugged his legg the whole day....

and one more thing if they gonna take out knees and stomping at least put in dam elbows sheesh.... the japanese organization is pissing me off.. and why do they feel the need to keep it japanese! with a japanese ref.. stupid man.. americanize it, make it exciting take out stupid japanese lady stop all the soft touchy bull shit.. whoever running pride think their still in japan...

so yeah wahts the new rules in america and does it suck???

·
Registered
302 Posts
ricefarmer said:
i notice when fedor was fighting coleman he didn't knee his head to death.... so whats the rules now?

and do they still give yellow cards? cuz coleman was a boring ***** who hugged his legg the whole day....

and one more thing if they gonna take out knees and stomping at least put in dam elbows sheesh.... the japanese organization is pissing me off.. and why do they feel the need to keep it japanese! with a japanese ref.. stupid man.. americanize it, make it exciting take out stupid japanese lady stop all the soft touchy bull shit.. whoever running pride think their still in japan...

so yeah wahts the new rules in america and does it suck???
Ever heard of the NSAC? It's like you didn't even realize this Pride was live from within the US.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts