Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
v joe daddy stevenson, he opened him up soo bad and it ended in bj winning by a bloody rear naked choke.

·
Necks are for sheep
745 Posts
This thread makes me love BJ even more.

VS Sherk - HUGE knee (HERP) Big punch (DERP) Done, time to go backstage and bask in glory.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
This thread makes me love BJ even more.

VS Sherk - HUGE knee (HERP) Big punch (DERP) Done, time to go backstage and bask in glory.

Totally agreem, that was a great fight. Im a big Sherk fan, cant wait to see him back. It was a bummer to see him get smashed, but it was a great showcase for Penn.

·
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby
1,849 Posts
For me its his first fight with Caol Uno.

BJ runs to the cage, the fight gets underway, Uno runs at BJ and misses with a flying knee. 10 seconds later Penn is running back to the dressing room leaving Uno slumped in a heap against the fence.

It was brilliant! :)

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Not hating, but if you're asking what fight will I remember when BJ is long retired and I'm old and talking about him, it will be GSP II, for fiasco that was after that fight.

If you're asking as just a fan, probably Stevenson, I still show people that fight.

·
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby
1,849 Posts
You know it's brilliant when the whole fight fits into the GIF.
Its not so much the actual fight, but the way it went down that makes it so memorable for me. I think Penn was chasing a fight with Jens Pulver, and wasnt too impressed that he had to fight Uno first. So he runs to the cage, disposes of Uno, and then runs back to the dressing room as soon as he's Ko'd him, as if to say, "quit wasting my time and set me up with a fight vs Pulver".

Fun times :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts