Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DID EVERYONE SEE THE COMMERCIAL ON SPIKE TONIGHT, SAYING THAT FRIDAY NIGHT, THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE BIGGEST MATCH UP IN THE HISTORY OF THE UFC...I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS..BUT I BET ITS SOMETHING STUPID LIKE BJ VS HUGHES, OR TITO VS SHAMROCK:thumbsdown:
 

·
The American Psycho
Joined
·
6,945 Posts
It is most definitly going to be Ken Shamrock Vs Tito Ortiz 3. I based this on the commercial briefly showing Ortiz and Shamrock when they were talking about the major announcement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
It's def the Shamy - Ortiz fight. It said the "biggest fight ever on tv"...and we all know what that is. The fight has never really been anounced yet, well it has but only the harcore MMA fans know so far.

On a side note, who really wants to see these guys fight again anyway?? Even though I can't wait to watch it, haha.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,495 Posts
Bebop said:
It's def the Shamy - Ortiz fight. It said the "biggest fight ever on tv"...and we all know what that is. The fight has never really been anounced yet, well it has but only the harcore MMA fans know so far.

On a side note, who really wants to see these guys fight again anyway?? Even though I can't wait to watch it, haha.
I wanna watch this match, even though I know what the outcome will be. I'm still part of the 0.50% of the population who thinks Shamrock can get the job done against Tito. :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Bebop said:
It's def the Shamy - Ortiz fight. It said the "biggest fight ever on tv"...and we all know what that is. The fight has never really been anounced yet, well it has but only the harcore MMA fans know so far.

On a side note, who really wants to see these guys fight again anyway?? Even though I can't wait to watch it, haha.
No way man its Danny Abaddi vs Mike Stines. it was leaked out on sherdog.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MMA1990 said:
No way man its Danny Abaddi vs Mike Stines. it was leaked out on sherdog.
NO WAY I HEARD IT WAS JASON THACKER VS KEVIN JORDAN..:laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,495 Posts
I think it's John Matua from UFC 6 coming back for revenge on Tank Abbott. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Alfromsleep said:
Its the eagerly awaited UFC comeback of Sean 'the cannon(fodder)' Gannon - Fighting Kimbo Slice in a massive remach
Id love to see that again.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alfromsleep said:
Its the eagerly awaited UFC comeback of Sean 'the cannon(fodder)' Gannon - Fighting Kimbo Slice in a massive remach
ahahahahah i actually would rather watch that than shammy vs tito 3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
I think it is going to be Ali vs Foreman in a MMA style fight.. yea thats it.. no wat.. jackie Chan vs Jet Li... Or Steven Segal vs. Van Damme.. Maybe Mary-kate vs Ashley... Maybe Paris Hilton vs, Nicole Richie... perhaps it is President Bush vs Saddam Hussien... ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
enoeht said:
Maybe you were joking. Abbadi is 2 and 1 in UFC.
IM serious cause when I think Great fight the only thing that comes to mind is Danny Abaddi:laugh:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top