Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, my name is Rey and I would like to welcome myself to mmaforum.com! It will be my pleasure discussing mma with all of the forum members here. I'm sad to say that I was a member in another mma forum, and I decided to leave due to the fact that alot of the mods there favored other people and would lock threads of others like me, and when there gang of friends would do the same they would'nt get locked. The mods there were really biased, and would not reason with anybody, especially the one's they considered noobs to the forum. So I decided to leave. I've already got a good welcome from some of the forum members here already, so I know I'm going to have a good time here, and wont have to deal with any trolls.LOL

Here's a pic of me and Wandy at the UFC 2010 fan expo in Las vegas:

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the staff! Have a great time posting around the boards! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the staff! Have a great time posting around the boards! :thumbsup:

Thanks alot, very much appreciate the welcome. I will try to contact someone soon, because I have a few questions about this great forum you guys have set up! I think it's awesome!:)

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
Once again, welcome... And that other thread (Couture - Silva) was a great way to kick things off, keep up the good work mate! :)

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Alright you have come to the right forum my friend! And im looking forward to hearing your thoughts on future posts!

IM me if you got any questions about the Website Welcome! :drink01:

ps..... Wandy is the man!!!

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Thanks alot, very much appreciate the welcome. I will try to contact someone soon, because I have a few questions about this great forum you guys have set up! I think it's awesome!:)
If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM and I can answer them for you! :thumbsup:

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Wandy sucks!!!!!! I joke I joke I kid I kid!!!!!! Welcome to MMAF!!!!! You will find this place is a great forum where you can voice your opinion without a biased mod or admin messing with you. All the staff are here for the members and if somebody step across the line they get whats coming no matter what!!!! So keep posting and I look foward to seeing you out there!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts