Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do most of the threads now have the posts not in the order they were written. I seen a thread the other day where Damone was the threadstarter but Evil had the first post in the thread. Then you see someone quote someone and make a comment and you're like wait a minute when did they say that, then you read a couple more posts and see it 2 or 3 posts down the page.

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
This is due to the load balancer for the site.

To make sure the site is accessible to all users we incorporate some server hardware to assist with the load, it did hiccup on the last event (oct 10).

We have some more goodies coming in that will allow us to support FAR more users with no speed hiccups/lag or extreme load.

Sorry about that though, i had noticed it too. Everyone gets so hyped up and is posting fast that it was quicker than the servers syncing :laugh:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adminmma said:

To make sure the site is accessible to all users we incorporate some server hardware to assist with the load, it did hiccup on the last event (oct 10).

We have some more goodies coming in that will allow us to support FAR more users with no speed hiccups/lag or extreme load.

Sorry about that though, i had noticed it too. Everyone gets so hyped up and is posting fast that it was quicker than the servers syncing :laugh:

It's all good, wasn't a bother I was just curious :thumbsup:

·
Banned
0 Posts
adminmma said:

Thx for clearing things up Adminmma!!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts