Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i gotcha, i'm still in school and i fight haha. recently beat a black belt in muay thai that was 28-0. I koed him in the first 30 seconds with a knee, he went low, i put a knee in his face and knocked him out.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
yeah i gotcha, i'm still in school and i fight haha. recently beat a black belt in muay thai that was 28-0. I koed him in the first 30 seconds with a knee, he went low, i put a knee in his face and knocked him out.
got any footage? that would be pretty fun to watch.

·
Registered
773 Posts
the bas rutten fighting system....anything and everything!:thumb02:

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
Guessing he says that a lot? lol

Anyways I think my fighting style is pretty obvious. APE SMASH.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually do have footage of the fight. and my two cousins fight in the ufc. haha well cole does. micah fights in some of the smaller ones.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
no offense but I smell bogus. You certainly know very little if you do fight and facing a opponent that was 28-0 in mma... I am sure he would be picked up by a organization already...this isnt boxing

·
Registered
142 Posts
muay thai doenst have belts dumb dumb

Ontopic:

I have been taking Mixed martial arts classes for 3 years, it basicly covers all aspects of MMA, Standup( Muay thai, boxing, karate) Clinch( Greco romain, Dirty boxing) and ground( wrestling and BJJ)

I have fought 7 amateur matches was 5-2 and recently won my first proffesional match.

·
The Internet Prophet
1,750 Posts
I've been doing martial arts for twenty years - sweet jesus has it been that long - and have studied a lot of different styles. Let's start from longest to shortest amount of time trained. TKD, judo, karate, boxing, kendo, muay thai, kempo, wrestling, wing chun, and bjj. I had things narrowed down to boxing, bjj, judo, wrestling, and muay thai last year and was on track to compete before ripping my thigh muscles in half during training and the suffering severe undiagnosed case of gall bladder disease for 7 months. I am now a soft pudgy man attempting to recover my physical abilities though I can still bench press more than my body weight after a year of practically no exercise.

As for an actual fighting style I prefer to strike from within the pocket and control in the clinch using a modified thai plum. From their I can damage in the stand up or use judo and wrestling to take it to the ground for a some fun GnP.

·
Registered
603 Posts
no offense but I smell bogus. You certainly know very little if you do fight and facing a opponent that was 28-0 in mma... I am sure he would be picked up by a organization already...this isnt boxing
Lmao, 28-0 and nobody has heard of him, I feel sorry that the kid felt he had to put this on here, by the way i'm just warming up for the Fedor fight which is the reason his fight date has been put back,lol.
I've been doing muay thai for a while now, have trained at a top gym in Bangkok, have been to Lumpinii and Rajadmnern stadium and am yet to find a belt in muay thai yet,but i'll let you know when I do ok bud. Maybe they exist in mcdojo, but if you did fight, I think someone was telling you a few lies about the opponents record.
Once thought a thai fighter who I believed to be 3-1 who turned out after i'd fought him to be 18-3, which is not a big record, considering they start fighting around 6-8 in Thailnd. This was only my second fight,I got battered for 3 rounds before landing one hell of a left hook and getting the tko, legs looked like corned beef for about 2 weeks so it does happen,lol.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
OP smells horridly of bullshit.

But I've trained boxing, kickboxing, high school wrestling and 3 months of bjj. I'm in great shape but im a ***** so I carry a gun :)

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Freestyle kickboxer with some grappling if i need it

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Both BJJ and Muay Thai seriously mixed with some Judo, Karate, JJJ.

I boxed quite a bit while I was in college too, mainly because there was a boxing gym next my apartment. I also wrestled in high school.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts