Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fortunatly I have never had the experience of having my nose obliterated by someones knee smashing into my face. I'm sure there are many others on this site who have, so please, inform us as to how long we can expect Rich to be on hiatus and healing up. I am also interested in getting feedback as to the extent of his injuries - looked like he might have suffered some broken ribs. I have scoured the internet and have confirmed nothing. Please keep us up to date

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
putmeonhold said:
Fortunatly I have never had the experience of having my nose obliterated by someones knee smashing into my face. I'm sure there are many others on this site who have, so please, inform us as to how long we can expect Rich to be on hiatus and healing up. I am also interested in getting feedback as to the extent of his injuries - looked like he might have suffered some broken ribs. I have scoured the internet and have confirmed nothing. Please keep us up to date

No idea how long he will be out, but if you look a few threads down, maybe a page back you will see the medical suspension from the NGC.

Broken Noses hurt, but he would be fine in a week, there isn't any bone in there, and now it will just always break easier.... As for the ribs, that depends on how bad they got it.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.