Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
LMAO.

Heard about it dozens of times but never saw the actual video until now.

Also lol @ Dana for saying "fighting in the street is not the way to get to the UFC, we are not looking for any guys coming off the street". What a hypocrite.

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
lmfao at Dr. Phil. I wish I could be ugly and fat, have an ugly wife and a dysfunctional marriage, and write books on losing weight and successful relationships.

He had a thing on street racing that was identical to this. He was like "Jeff Gordon's my buddy, he never races on the street!"

Cause Nascar is the only racing in the world. :sarcastic12: It's called touge and I personally know an ex-Mazda lemans driver who supports it.

Edit: just finished the video. Man Kenny got the shaft there, why'd he even show up? haha. and I'd LOVE to see DW tear Dr. Phil a new asshole, I wish they weren't "friends."

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
LMAO.

Heard about it dozens of times but never saw the actual video until now.

Also lol @ Dana for saying "fighting in the street is not the way to get to the UFC, we are not looking for any guys coming off the street". What a hypocrite.
Haha very true.

I remember I had a debate on here before about Dana White's hypocrisy regarding Kimbo, and people were even neg repping me over it lol. This emphasises my original point even more, not that it bothers me because I quite like Dana but some people wouldn't know hypocrisy if it jumped up and slapped their face :thumb02:

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
lmfao at Dr. Phil. I wish I could be ugly and fat, have an ugly wife and a dysfunctional marriage, and write books on losing weight and successful relationships.

He had a thing on street racing that was identical to this. He was like "Jeff Gordon's my buddy, he never races on the street!"

Cause Nascar is the only racing in the world. :sarcastic12: It's called touge and I personally know an ex-Mazda lemans driver who supports it.

Edit: just finished the video. Man Kenny got the shaft there, why'd he even show up? haha. and I'd LOVE to see DW tear Dr. Phil a new asshole, I wish they weren't "friends."
Dr. Phil has made a shitload of money giving questionable advice. I've never understood his appeal, unless it's people who live by everything they've ever seen on Oprah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts