Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 6'2" 240 pound guy with good size to me and am dying to put it to use I just need a place near me where I can start some mma training I know u cant just jump in and fight but am willing to be sparring partner and whatever needed just to start some training please If anyone has some info for me let me know I live in Northridge CA in los angeles anywhere in the area where I can start training would be awesome.:dunno:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
futurefighter said:
I am a 6'2" 240 pound guy with good size to me and am dying to put it to use I just need a place near me where I can start some mma training I know u cant just jump in and fight but am willing to be sparring partner and whatever needed just to start some training please If anyone has some info for me let me know I live in Northridge CA in los angeles anywhere in the area where I can start training would be awesome.:dunno:
dude your in CA half the MMA training centers in the country are in your area just look around ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chute Boxe USA just opened in Hollywood, MMA LEgends will be opening this month also in Hollywood, BOmb Squad gym. Dude, there is stuff all over the place down here. And if your broke, we can roll some jiu-jitsu on our own until you save up some dough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts