Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are alot of great places to train out there. it took me awhile to find a home. and its hard to track down a good school/gym thats local sometimes. i was working out with a guy in jersey from renzo's school, and was about to start training at renzo's place in new york. but i ended up moving back to maryland. there are alot of different places to train here but i none of them really jumped out at me. then i met dean lister at ufc 57 and he suggested lloyd irvins school. when i got back from vegas i saw a commercial on t.v. and i finnaly checked it out a few months ago, and i really feel like i have found a home. alot of fighters will move around and train with different camps to pick up new things. so i figured this would be a good way to see what out there, and to share what we have going on where i am. dean gave me his cell# and said if i'm ever in so cal i could hit him up if i want to train. thats one of the cool things about mma, there isnt a whole lot of ego. everyone shows respect, and understands what it's like coming up. so anyway here is a link to the school check it out. Maryland brazilian jiu jitsu| Virginia Gracie Jiu Jitsu|Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Maryland|Muay Thai Boxing

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.