Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what's goin on with the count. I'm just itching to see him fight becasuse I really enjoy his fights. I do not see him on the fight card for Final Chapter or for Unstoppable. Please keep us informed if you have any idea what's going on. It seems a little strange that we have to wait so long to see his debut. We never had to wait this long to see anyone else.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree, I am anxious to see him fight as well, I think he is going to be a big force to deal with.

·
Registered
161 Posts
IDK

He was on the Octogon girl show last night. I'm pretty sure he's going to be not the next PPV but the following one. Apparently he injured himself preparding for a fight. He was on Sherdog where he said his next opponent finished his last opponent in under 1:30........*wink wink* Its Wilson Gouveia(who tapped Wes Combs in about that time) :thumbsup:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
FunkDoctor said:
IDK

He was on the Octogon girl show last night. I'm pretty sure he's going to be not the next PPV but the following one. Apparently he injured himself preparding for a fight. He was on Sherdog where he said his next opponent finished his last opponent in under 1:30........*wink wink* Its Wilson Gouveia(who tapped Wes Combs in about that time) :thumbsup:
Good to know :thumbsup: If it is Wilson then looks like Bisping will stay undefeated. Wasn't it Gouveia who lost to the Dean of Mean Keith Jardine? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Yup, that was him. They had a pretty decent fight. He took it to Jardine pretty well in the first round but seemed to fade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts