Which Fight Was Better?

3K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
#1 ·
Ok guys here is a tuff one for ya.

Which Fight was better
Garcia vs Jung
Forrest vs Bonnar

also
please do not vote if you have not seen both fights that are on the poll....if you have not watched them get off your butt and go watch them

#5 ·
Garcia vs Jung I am not sure if its just the fresh factor or what, but I enjoyed that fight more then Forrest Vs Bonnar. It was a really great fight.

#7 ·
ok I went and watched both fights back to back and the deciding factor for me was not the fight but the after effects when the winner was declared.

Bonnar falling flat on his face sealed it for me.

anybody find it weird that the most memorable fights and the fights that mean the most to mma catapulting it more and more up on the sports latter are the fights that have nothing really to do with mma and are just the fights that guys put their hearts and souls into every second of the fight leaving everything on the line with absolutely no technical skills what so ever

#14 ·
Forest vs Bonnar partly because of the significance with in been the very first TUF finale, secondly because I enjoyed the fight more.

Garcia vs Jung was fun to watch but it was just a slug fest nether guy showed great self defence except for an ability to eat shots and I disagree with the decision had to be ether 29/28 to Jung or 30/27 to Jung.

#17 ·
I had to go with Bonnar vs. Griffin because it was a closer fight. I really couldn't even call a winner in that fight. But in the KZ vs. Garcia it was pretty evident that Garcia didn't win that fight, so it automatically p*ssed me off Garcia got the decision. War Korean Zombie!!!

#29 ·
But you have to agree that Griffin VS Bonnor 1 was not a technical battle!
Your completely right. That fight was just a scrap. No good boxing or kickboxing or wrestling or jitz. Just 2 pretty inexperienced guys laying it all on the line trying to get the contract. IMHO not even a real good fight. Zombie -Garcia blew it away and so did Lidell- Wandy and a lot of other fights. That Bonnar -Griffin fight has been blown up Waaay out of proportion, unless of course you dont really know what your looking at.

#22 ·
Voted for KZ/Garcia. I love the fun Garcia had :) Crazy dude.

Funny is that both of these fights have wrong decision from my POV. I have Zombie winning this. Same I thought that Bonnar was better man that night.

#23 ·
Voted Garcia Jung.....simply because I've seen forrest and Bonnar so many times that it's lost its magic......

But TBH I liked Bonnar VS Krystof better than them both..

#32 ·
Personally when i saw Bonnar vs Griffin it didn't catch my attention much, i think its vastly overrated on the entertainment value for it's significance on the MMA industry.

Garcia vs Jung was off the hook, usually i like my fights technical but that was fists flying all over, a real sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.