Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted a poll in the general mma discussion area and want everyones votes in the poll

posted a thread in the General MMA discussion want everyones opinion in the poll

http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/75697-fight-better.html

Which fight was better Forrest vs Bonnar 1 Garcia vs Jung"]posted a thread in the General MMA discussion want everyones opinion in the poll

which fight was better
Forrest vs Bonnar
Garcia vs Jung

p.s. I will delete this transfer threads in 24 hours

·
Registered
127 Posts
posted a poll in the general mma discussion area and want everyones votes in the poll

posted a thread in the General MMA discussion want everyones opinion in the poll

http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/75697-fight-better.html

Which fight was better Forrest vs Bonnar 1 Garcia vs Jung"]posted a thread in the General MMA discussion want everyones opinion in the poll

which fight was better
Forrest vs Bonnar
Garcia vs Jung

p.s. I will delete this transfer threads in 24 hours
In my own opinion watching the garcia vs jung fight again at the end of the ppv the garcia jung fight was the best fight ive ever seen. So i would say it was better than bonner vs griffin

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was in awe after watching the Garcia vs. Jung fight.. jt was definitely the best slug-fest I've ever seen, although the Korean Zombie won in my eyes.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
C'mon guys, it was an awesome fight between two guy with HUGE hearts but, technically it was a little embarrassing at times.

Of course, the same can be said for Bonnar/ Griffin. The biggest difference being timing and audience.

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like I said in another thread

it may not be technically sound fight but the guys wore their harts on their sleeves every second of the fight.

Forrest/Bonnar fight is regarded as "The Fight" has so for years and that fight had no technical striking mma action at all

(p.s. the score is 5 to 13 in the poll on the other thread, get your votes in everyone)

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
After a minute or two of Jung vs Garcia, I felt like I had a good prediction of how it would go.
I was very entertained! but those winging punches Garcia was throwing remind me of the kind I used to throw at bullies when I FIRST realized I could hit back. I just don't understand how you could have a corner like Greg Jackson and fight that type of fight. Hey, jokes on me though, he won!

I'd say Griffin vs Bonnar is my pick because I actually felt like someone would be knocked out. I honestly never even liked this fight aside from the first time I saw it.
But I feel like I am being negative about something unnecessarily, and this thread is just asking which one is better. :)

I pick Griffin vs Bonnar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.