·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tim silvia for me...hope some one can finnaly take him down

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Matt Hughes! He just seems really into himself.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
BJ Penn, Frank Trigg, there are a lot of welterweights I love to hate. BJ-hes an amazing fighter and the second best in welterweights if Matt Hughes is third but he has a small brain and doesn't think well at what he says. Frank Trigg-hes not good at all he just trash talks to make people infuriated and go crazy.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Tim Silvia. What I would love to see him enter the ring with fedor and get stomped. He wouldnt last the 1st round with the cyborg.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Tim Silvia. What I would love to see him enter the ring with fedor and get stomped. He wouldnt last the 1st round with the cyborg.
THE CYBORG ISNT THAT GOOD, SHOGUN DESTRYOED HIM IN LIKE 3 MINUTES..IT WAS AN EXCITING FIGHT THO..TIM COULD TAKE CYBORG IMO..

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Matt Lindland, Nate Quarry, Chris Leben, Stephan Bonnar, Matt Hughes, Nate Marquardt, Ivan Salaverry..just To Name A Few

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
jdun11 said:
THE CYBORG ISNT THAT GOOD, SHOGUN DESTRYOED HIM IN LIKE 3 MINUTES..IT WAS AN EXCITING FIGHT THO..TIM COULD TAKE CYBORG IMO..
HAHAHAHAHH IM AN IDIOT..I THOUGHT YOU MEANT CYBORG, NOT FEDOR...AND THE FUNNY THING IS THE BACKROUND OF MY COMPUTER IS FEDOR'S PICTURE AS A CYBORG LOOKIN LIKE THE TERMINATOR.AND ITS IN MY FRIGGIN SIGNATURE,.WOW IM RETARDED....YA FEDOR WOULD DESTROY SYLVIA!!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
hahaha wowww good save J......I was in the middle of typing something along the lines of "when did Shogun and Fedor fight....blah blah blah." but yes I would absolutely LOVE to see Sylvia step into a fight w/ Fedor......first round, domination.....Fedor wins as always

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love how everyone hates silvia like me lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts