Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any fighter, any organization. Any time span.

Which fighter has changed the most, physically, in the last decade? Include before/after pics if you can.

My vote goes to Mark Coleman. The dude was INSANE huge back in the day (1996-2006ish). Like Lesnar sized. And he had hair, and his face didn't look like a turtle. I don't even recognize the dude now.

Now:

Before:

Hard to tell there, but god help me if I couldn't find a pic of Coleman back in the day.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Diego Sanchez, he won TUF as a middleweight and is now about to have a title fight at lightweight. He looked a little pudgy on TUF and now he is one of the most well conditioned dudes in the UFC.

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
Any fighter, any organization. Any time span.

Which fighter has changed the most, physically, in the last decade? Include before/after pics if you can.

My vote goes to Mark Coleman. The dude was INSANE huge back in the day (1996-2006ish). Like Lesnar sized. And he had hair, and his face didn't look like a turtle. I don't even recognize the dude now.
That's a bit pushing it you dont think bro?

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I'll change it to UFC fighter, but then it rules out overeem who I knew would be the next post. haha

And we all know General MMA gets like six people in there a week. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
I guess I'll change it to UFC fighter, but then it rules out overeem who I knew would be the next post. haha

And we all know General MMA gets like six people in there a week. ;)
Because people decide to post their threads in the UFC section even when they belong to the general section, or because they only start UFC related threads.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I dont have time to find pics but Robbie Lawler FOTW?
Or old Wandy and new prettier Wandy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts