Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of all the camps these UFC fighters go to, which would you go to (if more than one list them in order)? and y?

I would go to Miletich since they have 2 champs and many contender

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
im really happy where i am with team lloyd irvin, we got two guys fighting in the next ufc, and we have some guys that will be fighting some brazilan top team guys vale tudo in brazil. but if i could go train anywhere i wanted, i'd go to curtiba brazil to train at chute boxe. my second choice would be just any raggedy old camp in thailand, where the guys do nothing but train and fight all day.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am currently training with a good camp the sprawl academy in england if i had the chance to train anywere it would be team punishment tito seems like an awsone coach and training up at big bear would have great advantages.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i like team punishments work ethic. and i would train with them based on their emphasis on cardio. but i like to strike, and they dont have alot of stiking going on in that camp. thats my only gripe with them, but you could definently get great ground skills there. thats no question, and get into maybe the best shape of your life.

·
Registered
669 Posts
1. Team Punishment
2. Team Quest (if randy couture is still there)
3. Team Cro Cop

i'm a "team" kind of guy

Red Devil is also VERY VERY GOOD.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Im perfectly happy with my boys at BostonBJJ.....alot of guys there have moved from BJJ to strictly working on all other aspects of MMA, striking etc. We branch off every so often so that were all well rounded. I wouldnt really want to train with any of the big boys, too much pressure and publicity. The way I like to do business is to not be heard of, and then blow the roof off the place

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
i dont care what anyone says about the miletich camp. but thats where i would go and if i had a chance to train with them id be there faster then you miletich haters can say" **** miletich man". but i would be cautious about tim sylvias shit flying your way and hitting you square in the face.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
i would like to go to chute box or red devil but im not so sure if they would speak that great english and if chute box even takes non brazilians :p so id go with punishment because it sounds like a pretty chill group plus titos the man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll go with the consensus and say Team Punishment.

I know I'll be in top notch condition and that's half the battle in MMA. Plus those guys seem to enjoy it up at Big Bear and it's always nice to have a good time while training.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
I am happy happy at the core louisville we have kick boxing bjj muy thai. street defence even our own underground fight club. the guy that owns the place always fights at the caged inforno matches.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.