• Koschek vs Leben

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Sanchez vs Florian

Votes: 24 51.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
I voted Sanchez vs. Koscheck cause they're in the same division, haha.

I realize it's a 'what would you like to see' not a what's realistic, but who knows. Diego could get tired of 170 and move down again, but I doubt it.

I can't really see him going to 185 either, and I'd actually be intrigued by a Kos/Nightmare matchup. Provided that Nightmare gets himself together and strings a few wins together.

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
dont understand why people would rather see Sanchez V Koscheck again, the only difference is that Koscheck would absoultly smash him if they fought again. Thats not to say Sanchez is not that good of a fighter anymore, i just think Kos is just a far better fighter than he was in there fight together.

I went with Florian v Sanchez, I think Sanchez is way better suited for LW, he is too small for the powerhouse wrestlers at WW these days. This fight would be the closest out of the 3 IMO.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry!:thumb02:

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Sanchez/Kos I think Kos would finish him this time around.

·
Registered
428 Posts
gotta go with kos and leben never saw the first one but that just sounds like it would be epic

·
Registered
320 Posts
I wanna see Kos v Leben again just because I want Leben to beat a big name. Unfortunately I'm afraid it might end the same with three rounds of Koscheck's lay n pray. But you never know. Both fighters have certainly improved since their last match, so it'd make for a POTENTIALLY good fight.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
What kind of options are those? No one wants to see those rematches, nor do they make much sense at this point.

The American Psycho vs. The Polish Experiment!?

Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens (awesome, back and forth fight that resulted in a split decision)

I could think of many, many rematches that are better than the ones you listed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.