Votes: 14 45.2%
  • GSP vs. Chris Lyte

Votes: 10 32.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the TUF 4 winner is going to fight the Welterweight champion on Pay Per View, which fight do you think will be exciting and fun to watch? Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra, Matt Hughes vs. Chris Lyte, GSP vs. Matt Serra, GSP vs. Chris Lyte.

·
Registered
48 Posts
matt, ive always wanted to ask you this. why matt serras fan? matt serra isnt good, hes nothing special, not a good fighter, not a good personality, i like some fighters just because they make me laugh, Shonie carter, tito ortiz, etc, hes not that either.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Chris Lytle vs Georges St. Pierre for the UFC Weltwerweight title would be a good match up. I voted for that, and I can see GSP obviously beating Lytle.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
1hittaquitta said:
matt, ive always wanted to ask you this. why matt serras fan? matt serra isnt good, hes nothing special, not a good fighter, not a good personality, i like some fighters just because they make me laugh, Shonie carter, tito ortiz, etc, hes not that either.
Who cares I just like him. Im not all crazy about the "up there" fighter and I f'n hate all the people like GSP and Randy Couture I just like the rookie fighters better than the seasoned ones.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
Chris Lytle vs Georges St. Pierre for the UFC Weltwerweight title would be a good match up. I voted for that, and I can see GSP obviously beating Lytle.
I voted for this also. GSP would beat both welterweights but Lytle would prob be funner to watch

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I voted Hughes/Serra because I think it would make the best fight. It'd still be incredibly lopsided though. I still want GSP to beat Hughes though so I dont want to see this fight happen.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think Serra would put up the better fight against hughes or GSP. Still get slaughtered though. I voted Serra against GSP because i want GSP to beat hughes

·
Registered
360 Posts
earlier i voted for GSP/Serra cuz i like GSP over hughes at the moment, but on second thought Hughes/Serra would eb interesting because it would give serra a chance to do what gracie couldnt, such that he can redeem gracie jiu-jitsu, which he holds so dear, against matt. From TUF4 it seems like Serra has a bit of a problem with the gracie/hughes fight, though he did give matt total credit for the win.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts