Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum but everypost I read states something about X beat Y and Y beat Z but Z beat X, so Y will beat Z. Enuf already!! Everyfight has to play out. You never know what will happen because anything will and does.

The Wandy vs. Chuck fight is going to be epic. I don't care who wins because the fight itself should live up to the hype. Wheather it lasts 1 min or 3 rounds the result will be the greatest fighter alive victorius!

And as for the guy who tags that Fedor wold beat Tyson.....I don't think so.
If it was a strait up boxing match Tyson would dominate. In his prime he was faster and more powerful...almost not human. But if it did get close you know he would just take a chunk off the ear!

Well I hope MMA blows up huge all over the world. Should take over boxing in the next 5 years. Wouldn't mind not ever watching a boxing match again. Extremely boreing after watching MMA the past couple years.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Well this is an MMA forum and people were talking about a fight with Tyson and Fedor not a boxing match.But if you honestly think Tyson would win then you have no idea what MMA is.

Chuck and Silva are in my top 10 fav fighters,So it should be an amazing battle.Chuck could grind Silva down enough for him to throw that punch of his or Silva could Tko him with those fast hands or his deadly Knee's.

Let's just hope Sobral doesn't get a fluke submission on Liddell.That would be one of the biggest upsets in UFC history not just Babalu beating Chuck just the fact that we wont see Silva vs liddell.And if they did fight after that it wouldn't be as dramatic.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course in MMA Fedor would kill Tyson. But I don't believe Tyson was skilled in MMA. All I stated was that in a boxing match Tyson would win. And why you gettin on me. Tyson should have never been brought into this forum in the first place. I was just sick of seeing that in every post. Got old real fast.

Good luck to all fighters and future fighters!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Saw an interesting documentary on Tyson today on FSN and it was a reminder about how dominant he was in the boxing world. It also showed that the first time he had to fight under pressure in a fight that went beyond a round he folded, quit and got knocked out, I can't imagine Fedor even breaking much of a sweat against him.

·
Banned
110 Posts
I agree its getting ridicolous. Idiots try to make more threads to hire their post counts on threads already created and don't bother using the search feature. It's getting real annoying with duplicate threads and I wish the administrators would start closing these threads. But on the who beat who threads they are duplicated a lot. That's my point. There are 5 threads on "Wand .vs. Chuck" which is ridicolous, 3 on "Who's the best to come out of Ultimate Fighter" and 2 on "Monson .vs. Sylvia". I'm starting to get real crossed about this.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Nickaho said:
Of course in MMA Fedor would kill Tyson. But I don't believe Tyson was skilled in MMA. All I stated was that in a boxing match Tyson would win. And why you gettin on me. Tyson should have never been brought into this forum in the first place. I was just sick of seeing that in every post. Got old real fast.

Good luck to all fighters and future fighters!!
Im not on you.I just dont think you should have said him at all.Especually in the UFC section.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Eminem said:
Well this is an MMA forum and people were talking about a fight with Tyson and Fedor not a boxing match.But if you honestly think Tyson would win then you have no idea what MMA is.

Chuck and Silva are in my top 10 fav fighters,So it should be an amazing battle.Chuck could grind Silva down enough for him to throw that punch of his or Silva could Tko him with those fast hands or his deadly Knee's.

Let's just hope Sobral doesn't get a fluke submission on Liddell.That would be one of the biggest upsets in UFC history not just Babalu beating Chuck just the fact that we wont see Silva vs liddell.And if they did fight after that it wouldn't be as dramatic.
If the Wanderlei fight doesn't happen because Chuck loses the title that is BS imo.

It should happen in any case. Surely it wasn't a title match in any case?

If Dana doesn't want to rick Chuck losing the title and missing out on Silva then why is he spoonfeeding him to Babalu?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Eminem said:
Im not on you.I just dont think you should have said him at all.Especually in the UFC section.
Hey we can still bring in comparisons from other sports - after all that was whet the UFC did in the first place right?

·
Banned
495 Posts
teampunishment.50web said:
If the Wanderlei fight doesn't happen because Chuck loses the title that is BS imo.

It should happen in any case. Surely it wasn't a title match in any case?

If Dana doesn't want to rick Chuck losing the title and missing out on Silva then why is he spoonfeeding him to Babalu?
I know it will,Just will not be as dramatic.

·
Banned
495 Posts
teampunishment.50web said:
Hey we can still bring in comparisons from other sports - after all that was whet the UFC did in the first place right?
I dont think you got what the post was for?He said he shouldn't be said on this forum at all basicly what i ment is your only adding more fuel to it.And that your disagreeing with your self.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
obviously tyson would win a boxing match vs fedor..but if they met in mma of on the streets tyson would either get his arm snapped off or he'd get choked unconcious

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
jdun11 said:
obviously tyson would win a boxing match vs fedor..but if they met in mma of on the streets tyson would either get his arm snapped off or he'd get choked unconcious
in a street fight maybe not.. tysons big advantage would be his speed and power.. granted that would be a momentary advantage if tyson were to land the first shot.. but that would be the end of tysons advantage one punch of tysons would give away his speed and power and a fighter fedor or some of the others ould see that (if they survive ort avoid the firtst punch ) and then pretty much control tyson as long as they avoid a direct punch

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
The Don said:
in a street fight maybe not.. tysons big advantage would be his speed and power.. granted that would be a momentary advantage if tyson were to land the first shot.. but that would be the end of tysons advantage one punch of tysons would give away his speed and power and a fighter fedor or some of the others ould see that (if they survive ort avoid the firtst punch ) and then pretty much control tyson as long as they avoid a direct punch
there isnt much of a diffference between fighting in pride and fighting in the streets..its pretty much no holds barred in pride..so if he could win in pride he d win on the streets..unless tyson cold cocked him first

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
jdun11 said:
there isnt much of a diffference between fighting in pride and fighting in the streets..its pretty much no holds barred in pride..so if he could win in pride he d win on the streets..unless tyson cold cocked him first
Pride has very limited rules. In a street fight enviroment its not MMA, I've been in fights were anything goes and the first thing I did after punching the guy in the face, was jabbing my thumb in his eye. I also broke 3 fingers of his one by one. Streetfighting can't be compared to MMA, one has rules(even limited rules) and the other doesn't. In Boxing, Tyson would win. In MMA, Fedor would win. In a Streetfight, Tyson, only because Fedor would have no ears or fingers when the fight is over.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
jdun11 said:
you're a joke, get off Fedors nuts.....whens the last time you saw someone pull guard in a STREET FIGHT? seroiusly, Tyson would MURDER you boy Fedor, no doubt about it, but yes if it was a sanctioned MMA fight, well then if Tyson didnt catch him with a 1-2 combo and drop him, maybe Fedor would have had a shot to sub him.......either way it hasnt happened, it will NEVER happen, so whats all the fuss about

1 - 15 of 15 Posts