Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
My picks would be Matt Serra and Jorge Rivera. If Jorge would lose to Patrick Cote than I would have to go with Patrick.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Patrick Cote. He's very underrated and I think he'll defeat Jorge on this weeks episode and go onto win the whole thing for his division.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Cote he was the only fighter i actually liked at the start and hes the only fighter that i like left.
Plus hes canadian:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
cote and i would like matt to win but it will be din

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I think Din is the most skilled of all the welterweights, and has the best chance of winning in that division, but I don't know, they seem to be giving Serra a lot of airtime, which makes me think the editors are trying to make him the most likable so when he wins, people aren't disgusted or upset. Din should win but I have a feeling Serra is the winner.

As for the middleweights, I think it's a toss up between either Cote or Rivera, whoever wins tonight I think will be the ultimate fighter for the middleweight division. But Lutter and Dewees are also threats.

Din Thomas and Patrick Cote are my forced picks.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
cote and serra...but from the begining i picked lytle and cote so im rootin for lytle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.