• Singer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starnes

Votes: 2 11.8%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Firstly, Danny did better than i expected him to. I guess that's why they call him the prodigy.

Ed beat Danny standing up and on the ground and he'll do the same to Starnes. Starnes isn't very versatile and his takedowns were sloppy. I don't think he stands a chance, even if people are putting him in the top 20.

Team quest has the middle weights division.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
i'd say kalib will beat ed in the finals. Kalib will take hime down and submitt him. he is like a bjj black belt or something.
ed is just a drunk irsish man
Kalib's jiu-jitsu is not the best of the group, I think that his takedowns are too sloppy and Ed will probably KO him standing up. Remember Ed is a student of Couture and team quest and he has fought some of the harder fights and won.

I think that Rory isn't really a contender and I think that forbes is just a punk who needs to get his clock cleaned again.

Ed Herman for champion.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
If Ed loses, I blame Ken. He's proved that he's not a very good coach and if Ed does manage to win, he deserves no credit.

I don't think that Ed has improved since coming on the show, but I think his dominance with Team Quest might be enough.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I don't have a problem with Kalib going home, I've like Kendall from the beginning. I didn't think that he was going to get this far, but at this point he's definitely proved that he deserves to be here.

He's won one fight by submission and one with strikes and that proves that he's multi-dimesnional. If he beats ed in the finals I'll be OK with that,but I'd still put my money on Ed.

Good luck to Rory, but I don't think that he's got a chance in hell at beating shortfuse.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I think it's funny too, but anyone who thought that Rory had a chance in hell against one of Couture's boys has no idea what they're talking about.

Either way, I can't wait to see Grove/Herman. I like ed to win, but Kendall's good, there isn't really a clear winner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.