Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one want sonnen to win for many reasons.
1.sonnen is hilarious
2.i do believe sonnen that silva can speak perfect english(as seen on youtube) and he is just messing with the media and fans
3.silva sometimes gets a little cocky
4.it would shake up the middleweight division
5. it would probably drive silva to get even better and try harder unleashing a wayy better silva then we have seen.

there are more reasons but can't think of them atm.

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
silva. sonnen is an ass. and it sad because i've met him, he lives in my town, and i used to be a fan. that was prior to the first filho fight which kinda put me off, but the last six months have made me wish i'd never said a good thing about him in the first place. he's crazy.

·
MMA Forum Stoner
23 Posts
I hope silva keeps the belt, but if sonnen may win in an astonishing fight you won't hear me complaining.
Just hoping it will be a fantastic fight with both guys giving their max and hopefully ends with a KO (meathead part of me speaking)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm torn still, Sonnen has been awesome but I think wanting to watch a prime Silva destroy someone overcomes the hype Sonnen has made.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
SILVA and only SILVA!!!

Please let it be him! :pray02:

It would be an embarrassment for the Sport and for Anderson's entire Legacy to lose against this jerk.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I can't stand liars and Chael lied many times, like saying he never lost a midleweight when he lost twice in the UFC alone in the MW division. He said he's been asking for this fight for 4 years when Chael was completely irrelevant 4 years ago. Says no one ever cared about Anderson which is BS, Anderson is one of the most talked about fighters in recent years. This isn't smatk talk is all made up BS and that's one thing I don't stand for.

I didn't like what Silva did in his last fight but when a guy can toy around with #1 contenders, the guy's good. I want Silva to continue his legendary reign at champion.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Silva. I don't think anything Sonnen has said has been very funny and his fighting style in boring, weak GnP. Nate hardly looked like he had been in a fight after a 15 min Sonnen "beat-down", Sonnen looked worse.

The only reason i am interested in this fight is to see Sonnen get a beating, so i can thank Sonnen for that. Otherwise i would consider it a wast of a Silva fight.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I'll be supporting Sonnen, but I'm just hoping that if Silva does win, he destroys Chael and puts on a show. I either want to see Anderson getting beat up for 5 rounds, or Silva destroying Sonnen fairly quickly and convincingly.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Silva by upward elbow shot or Sonnen by slam:thumbsup:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sonnen says a lot of crazy stuff, but he never takes them into the ring. Silva doesn't say a lot, but prefers dancing over fighting.

I pick Sonnen.
I suggest you watch Filho vs Sonnen 2. I could watch Silva vs Leites and Silva vs Maia back to back before i watch that trash again.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sonnen and I think he can do it, I wouldn't bet my last dollar on it but I think its possible. At the end of the day though I really just want to see a good fight, as much as I want to see a new champ at middleweight and a good humbling for Anderson Silva I wouldn't be upset if Anderson KO'd Chael. As long as its a fight and not a ridiculous spectacle like the last few fights Anderson has had at middleweight, I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
SILVA and only SILVA!!!

Please let it be him! :pray02:

It would be an embarrassment for the Sport and for Anderson's entire Legacy to lose against this jerk.
Bullshit an embarrassment to the sport would be if Anderson danced around like an ass clown for another 5 rounds. War Sonnen. I am sure he is laughing his ass off at how much ludicrous crap he can say.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I want Sonnen to win, or at least push AS. I guess I basically want to see a good fight and nothing better than the UD pulling one out when I'm not a huge fan of either fighter.

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
Silva all the way!
I hated him after the 3rd round vs Maia!
But Sonnen is too much of a douche - he talks too much crap and his recent antics, regarding Lance Armstrong's cancer problem was just too much.
I want him to suffer.
WAR SILVA!!!

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
I'd like to see a good mix-up at MW & WW like is going on in LHW right now. So I will root for Sonnen. As far as I am concerned AS ruined his own legacy so I wouldn't care if he lost to Sonnen, or almost any MW.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I want Silva to win. I wouldn't mind seeing him lose a fight, but I just really don't want it to be to Sonnen. I would rather have almost anyone else in that division take the title rather than Sonnen.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.