Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Cant decide

Votes: 5 6.4%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Rampage.

Rashad is good but I don't like his style. He looked great beating Chuch and Forrest but I think it was just a nice stream of wins.

In the end the better man will win. Like Rashad or not but that mofo trains hard so nothing would surprise me.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I hope Rampage ends Gayshad's career. Watching the UFC Primetime made me hate Rashad. I know it's hype but even his trainers came off as arrogant assholes. And I hate Greg "fight safe" Jackson.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
I like both fighters, although they both have episodes of douchiness that detract from any awesome hilariousness they might engage in. They also appear to both be highly motivated going into this fight.

Therefore, I voted can't decide.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I don't want either to win. They both KOd Chuck, **** those guys lol.

I suppose I'd rather have Rashad come out on top though because i want to see a good wrestler implement a takedown strategy on Shogun and see how he reacts. Rampage would just try to stand and get his ass kicked I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
I voted for Page because I've always been a fan. I like Rashad though, and feel like he's the black Randy Couture...always underestimated :thumb02:. I wouldn't bet against him, but I think Rampage might have his number.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
I want Rampage to win, but I really don't know why. Maybe it's still Rashad grabbing his nuts when he was supposed to fight, but actually I stopped feeling like this about him when Machida knocked him out while he was about to taunt Machida. Anyway, Rampage ftw.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.