Votes: 9 50.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
338 Posts
The Don said:
OK I had to give this thread a 2:cheeky4: since there should be a poll here as that is a poll question :D
I don't get it. The poll is plain as day.

I am going with Marquardt. He would have a great chance of taking Franklin down which I think is the key to getting a victory over Rich. I believe that Marquadt could sub him from the top possition. Horn would have a damn good chance on the ground as well if they would fight but they have both stated that this will not happen.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
OK I retract my earlier statment, It just did not load on my puter here at work it shows now.. Hey just want to say I enjoy alot of your posts good information espicaly when your giving fight results and such

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,815 Posts
I voted for Horn. Although, i think his chances would be better if he were in the UFC, he still has a better chance than Tanner and the other guys.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
I voted for Horn. Although, i think his chances would be better if he were in the UFC, he still has a better chance than Tanner and the other guys.
Well Tanner is dead so if they fought he would be a zombie and get DQed for eating Franklin's brain.

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
You guys are gross when you get mad or even neg for bringing up an old thread. Reflecting on old threads like these are close to or as important as creating new topical threads on relevant fighters.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I couldn't disagree more Khov, there are no reasons to bring back up old crap. It just turns trollish with people laughing at old opinions that are out of context and in the land of today seem foolish.

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
I couldn't disagree more Khov, there are no reasons to bring back up old crap. It just turns trollish with people laughing at old opinions that are out of context and in the land of today seem foolish.
You don't find it interesting to reflect on how, just a few years back, we couldn't think of a heavyweight who could stop Tim Sylvia's reign? Or how Matt Hughes was an unstoppable force and no contenders were on the horizon?

Or when Horn vs. Liddell was the biggest LHW fight ever?

We have to keep this kind of stuff in mind when we're posting about how Jon Jones is invincible, Aldo can't be dethroned, 135lbs is shallow, etc because this kind of thing can change in a few months time in MMA.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.