Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Rogan brings excitement, Randy has intimate knowledge but is boring as grass growing on the mic......Rogan by brutal 1st rd KO.:D

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Rogan > Randy. When Frank Mir did commentry while recovering from an injury i thought he did an awesome job.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
rogan is the best in my opinion..he know his shit too..i like when tito is in the booth too..what ufc was mir commentating?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
jdun11 said:
rogan is the best in my opinion..he know his shit too..i like when tito is in the booth too..what ufc was mir commentating?
Frank Mir commentated 2x, @ UFC 50 & 53/54/55 <----- one of those 3 events i cant remember exactly which one , i knwo for a fact ufc 50 cus i got the dvd, Rogan was doing standup , mir took his spot and did an awesome job both times

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ya but Rogan is always on someone's **** tho

Like, he plays favorites in his commentary for who he knows/likes best...or who Dana White wants played up?? lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
well it seems like everyone loves rogan
i personally cant stand him as a commentator i hate his voice and its even worse live i just think hes annoying id much rather have randy in there doing the fights he brings more knowledge to it and in a little bit of time he would be used to it and be "more exciting"
ufc was so much better when they got rid of rogan for a while but dana had to bring him back... most of you probably dont remember that because you just started watching UFC

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I like both because they completment each other, one is all-knowing about what is really going on in the octagon, the other brings excitement to every little thing. Rogan gets extremly excited when something happens, no matter how big or small. Couture knows what it is like to be in the ring.

@You Are A Clown- I've been watching the UFC since it began, even through the dark ages.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll admit, I have been religiously watching it since Tuf started on Spike, but I watched many matches before then. I got interested in it the most since I watched Randy and Chuck the first time...that was the fight that got me hooked.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Couture has a wealth of knowledge on the subject, but he is boring as hell. Rogan is entertaining, and that's what it's all about right? Rogan > Couture.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
you can def tell who rogan wants to win when hes commentating...he looooooves bj penn..he likes koscheck too

·
Registered
42 Posts
You Are a Clown said:
well it seems like everyone loves rogan
i personally cant stand him as a commentator i hate his voice and its even worse live i just think hes annoying id much rather have randy in there doing the fights he brings more knowledge to it and in a little bit of time he would be used to it and be "more exciting"
ufc was so much better when they got rid of rogan for a while but dana had to bring him back... most of you probably dont remember that because you just started watching UFC

Agreed.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Rogan always makes ppv's exciting to me, his style of commentary, his jokes that no one but me and my friends laugh at, and his classic one liners...." Hes Rocked!!!" "Right On the Button"...."This is (insert fighters name) 's world."

Rogan is my hero

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Rogan is the shizzle. he brings excitement to the table. He goes crazy when stuff happens so rogan via a chokeslam first round 10 seconds in

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Know most guys and myself has a problem with Ken Shamrock but he also did a great job at UFC 41. when Matt `landless, lanland´ Lindland fought Phil Baroni for the second time and Tim Sylvia knocked out Ricco and became the champ he was real exited and saw what they all did wrong and what they were tryin to do, explained very well for those that didnt know what was happening. would like him to get another shot

Answer to the thread, Rogan has done a good job so far

1 - 19 of 19 Posts